As for the people that made lives that we havent seen yet, I'm thinking:

Ep 3 

( All three confirmed)

A: Raquel

A: Hailey M

K: Holly

(Speculation from here on)

J: Shadale

I'm assuming Blake is getting fodder in this episode. Kelly and John are getting one people that made lives (even though Holly didnt make it on Kelly's team), and Ariana is getting 2 people that made lives (although only one made it on her team).

Ep 4

A: Ryleigh

J: Brittany (She will close, even though she didnt make it on John's team)

The rest might be fodder. 

Ep 5:

A: David (Even though he didnt make it on Ariana's team)

A: Bella

K: Jeremy

B: LiBianca

Ep 6

K: Jershika (Even though she didnt make it on Kelly's team)

Edited by Misirlou

Lol the way they did Ari so dirty this premiere week. But Atleast since they start of low Arianators will gain hope in her team in the coming weeks. Because right now they think Vaughn is carrying when he didn’t even make KO💀 kinda disappointed they didn’t show the best of her team

16 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol the way they did Ari so dirty this premiere week. But Atleast since they start of low Arianators will gain hope in her team in the coming weeks. Because right now they think Vaughn is carrying when he didn’t even make KO💀 kinda disappointed they didn’t show the best of her team

Like I said last night, maybe her TCO is Jim and Sasha. 

My gut tells me they don’t feel like any of her playoff team is a threat, except for Holly, but I don’t necessarily think she’s even a slam dunk, especially now that we know Ari isn’t bringing in many new viewers. I still have her in my top 5 power ranking, though. To be fair, I don’t think any of the contestants are slam dunks right now. 

I was just thinking. Ari must have been hurt with Gymani's pick. She even seemed quite shocked, Kelly too. But I love how Ari interacts with her team. Reposting their posts in her stories, tagging them and replying to their comments. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Like I said last night, maybe her TCO is Jim and Sasha. 

My gut tells me they don’t feel like any of her playoff team is a threat, except for Holly, but I don’t necessarily think she’s even a slam dunk, especially now that we know Ari isn’t bringing in many new viewers. I still have her in my top 5 power ranking, though. To be fair, I don’t think any of the contestants are slam dunks right now. 

lol I have to keep reminding myself you mean voting power and not talent lol. And why would they want jim and Sasha to be TCO if they’re just OK. But ari did bring in new viewers. Who knows maybe the views would’ve been lower if she wasn’t there? 

2 minutes ago, Torres said:

I was just thinking. Ari must have been hurt with Gymani's pick. She even seemed quite shocked, Kelly too. But I love how Ari interacts with her team. Reposting their posts in her stories, tagging them and replying to their comments. 

yeah lol. Gymani would’ve been at 10 k followers rn😂😂 Gymani really would’ve been a real good front runner for team Ari. Because Arianators LOVED her. 

yesss I love her interactions! I actually prefer hers than the tweeting the other coaches do tbh.

37 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

How do you guys think the rest of the 4-chairs will be distributed then? I'm thinking

Ep 3: Holly (we know this), Carson

Ep 4: Aaron

Ep 5: Brittney

Ep 6: N/A

Episode 3- Carson (middle), Holly (closing)

Episode 4- Aaron (closing)

Episode 5- Brittany (closing)

I don’t think there will be another 4 chair turn, but there will probably be one more three chair turn

Just now, jus.willy said:

lol I have to keep reminding myself you mean voting power and not talent lol. And why would they want jim and Sasha to be TCO if they’re just OK. But ari did bring in new viewers. Who knows maybe the views would’ve been lower if she wasn’t there? 

That’s because you seem to frequently ignore the voting aspects of the show. To be clear, Jim and Sasha are not my TCO, but how do we know they aren’t Ari’s? The premiere was down nearly a million viewers from last season. Most people would logically conclude she isn’t bringing in many new viewers. I don’t don’t know what else to tell you on that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Tate Brusa and Micah Iverson had 2.4M and 2.5M views in 24 hours.

I'm the earlier seasons the numbers were definitely even more higher.

ohhh I forgot about them! Yes yes I remember now. And yeah lol I know S15 and down views were insane

6 minutes ago, gingerbread said:

Can't believe I'm able to view this new video but episode 2 performances are still georestricted 😒. Is there a reason for doing that. Are they trying to gauge how much of the views come from the US.

Probably just those interns being interns again

I’m thinking that Ariana didn’t really want Paris on her team because she forgot to mention that she has a duet (Faith) with Stevie Wonder. That would be a bit more persuasive than “I’m from FL too”.

It would make an excellent competition song BTW. 

They even performed it on the Voice back in S11:

Edited by AngelaKD

2 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

I’m thinking that Ariana didn’t really want Paris on her team because she forgot to mention that she has a duet (Faith) with Stevie Wonder. That would be a bit more persuasive than “I’m from FL too”.

It would make an excellent competition song BTW. 

I'm surprised it hasn't been used in a battle yet.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, gingerbread said:

Can't believe I'm able to view this new video but episode 2 performances are still georestricted 😒. Is there a reason for doing that. Are they trying to gauge how much of the views come from the US.

Still restricted 

23 minutes ago, Torres said:

It seems most views come from outside USA from what I see.

Most of the international fans follow the show on there,by geolocking the performances they are just hurting the chances of the contestants of getting international exposure. I strongly doubt any fan from outside the USA will go to the Facebook or Instagram pages to watch the performances.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Most of the international fans follow the show on there,by geolocking the performances they are just hurting the chances of the contestants of getting international exposure. I strongly doubt any fan from outside the USA will go to the Facebook or Instagram pages to watch the performances.

Is it just Episode 2 or the premiere as well?