The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Can they be like Ari? A respectable, Decent human being. Why are they mad? If Ari was fine with it, then why aren’t  they? Ari Stand need to chill, Man i’m scared for Holly now…

Why?  Holly didn't do her song.

Some Arianators never read The Twits by Roald Dahl and it really shows.

(Relevant quote in spoilers)

If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

But she was Ari’s block.

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Ariana used her one and only block to get her though, and she chose Kelly instead.

Its likely gonna be less since she indeed didnt do her song, but still.

Meh.  I believe that that will be tempered by her eventually ending up on her team.

There's a reason why some younger fanbases(Really a lot of fanbases tbh) are toxic it seems. Some crazy zoomers bashing anyone just because they didn't pick their idol.

If Celine got rejected, I would just side eye them a bit(in a joking manner) and move on, I wouldn't care much tbh. She would then get more opportunities to fill more great artists on the show later on(on her team). Also I feel like being a Miss Celine stan is great, the fanbase is very respectful and we just appreciate great talent.

But yes, Arianators are crazy as hell lol. I wouldn't want to be associated with them(not shading on Ariana's actual talent, but her peeps.... oh my.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Do y’all think they are gonna like Ryleigh, Bella and Raquel?

Ryleigh, definitely.

They might dig Raquel and Bella but their voices aren't as powerful per se so I could see them sitting this one out.(I prefer them both to Ryleigh though, honestly).

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

What I am surprised about is that Ariana fans seem to like Vaughn better than Katherine. I assumed it'd be the other way around.

But as a whole, they're not fully sold on either.

I think they’re more sold on Vaughn’s story/background? I think that’s why they’re so hooked on him. And tbh vocally Katherine is just OK.

We still dont know the number of chair turns for these known people:

Shadale Johnson

Sophia Bromberg

Sabrina Dias

Berritt Haynes

Tommy Edwards

Samara Brown

Xavier Cornell

Kelilah Grace (posible battle partner for Joshua)

Edited by Misirlou