The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

You're saying she doesn't have contestants appealing to her fanbase in her team? Gurl...

If anything I feel more confident abt Ari's contestants post show traction being larger than average over their actual Voice trajectory. Her team is Arianator bait for sure, especially Bella and Ryleigh. 

literally 🤣

Just now, Misirlou said:

How did the Arianators recieve Jim and Sasha? I´m curious because they´re gonna see them for a while, and they are the least Ariana bait members she has.

a good much of them recognized him from tik tok and were instant obsessed since he was trans. But some people on stan Twitter didn’t find them to be that good. This is from what I saw on stan Twitter but on ig I’ve seen nothing but praise.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

How did the Arianators recieve Jim and Sasha? I´m curious because they´re gonna see them for a while, and they are the least Ariana bait members she has.

Good question. They officially have more IG views than Vaughn now. 490K views in 24 hours is a lot. Probably a record for IG. 

I´m still curious since they were the first and only live team members on Ariana´s team this week to be shown. I expected them to be left for Ep 4 or 5, since I assumed they wanted to instantly please the Arianators with the pop females she has.

That being said, I´m fairly certain Sasha does have a fanbase, so a lot of support might come from there. I´m sure many also do love the idea of a father/son duo. I´m not sure how they are receiving their genre. A lot of them don´t even know what folk is (jk lol)

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

your right he didn’t lol. He got more. And I don’t see that audition getting up to 700K tbh

Do you have a screen shot to prove it? Even if that’s true, we’re comparing a premiere leak to a Tuesday audition buried in the middle of a two hour episode. I’m not even a Jim and Sasha fan, but it’s impressive. 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Do you have a screen shot to prove it? Even if that’s true, we’re comparing a premiere leak to a Tuesday audition buried in the middle of a two hour episode. I’m not even a Jim and Sasha fan, but it’s impressive. 

no I don’t have a screenshot but true you have a point. And yes I wasn’t saying that bring them down at all at all.

whatttt you saying something is impressive 😳 😮 is everything ok? Who are you and what have you done with Audra!

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

no I don’t have a screenshot but true you have a point. And yes I wasn’t saying that bring them down at all at all.

whatttt you saying something is impressive 😳😮 is everything ok? Who are you and what have you done with Audra!

Well, I didn’t expect them to lead the views by such a wide margin over the other non-leaked auditions, did you? I’m sure Ari posting on her story is a factor, but she did that for the others on her team too. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Well, I didn’t expect them to lead the views by such a wide margin over the other non-leaked auditions, did you? I’m sure Ari posting on her story is a factor, but she did that for the others on her team too. 

yes definitely didn’t see it coming. But no Ari didn’t post any of her teams auditions on her story actually. Jim/Sasha was the only audition she reposted. Besides Vaughn

5 hours ago, jus.willy said:

Ari reposted Sasha those again 😂😂. Shes posted them way more than the rest of team Ari so far. Will do act like this for the rest of her post KO team? I can understand this though because she already has such a good relationship with Raq, Ryleigh and Bella

@TeamAudra back to this lol she’s already only posted their audition last night and then she reposted them again today. So it is interesting. Intrigued to see how she treats her other post KO OG team.

Random observation, but I'm looking at the YT and IG view stats and Chavon's stats are telling me that Olivia Rodrigo is gonna be the next Billie Eilish in terms of song choice virality.

Now I feel less bad about Joshua being stuck with Olivia Rodrigo in his battle. Just a little. Man what the heck John was thinking with that? I hope it makes sense in the actual battle.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Random observation, but I'm looking at the YT and IG view stats and Chavon's stats are telling me that Olivia Rodrigo is gonna be the next Billie Eilish in terms of song choice virality.

Now I feel less bad about Joshua being stuck with Olivia Rodrigo in his battle. Just a little. Man what the heck John was thinking with that? I hope it makes sense in the actual battle.

We'll see how it ended up. My guess is still that the song choice was catered to the girl singing with him but he stepped it up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jus.willy said:

@TeamAudra back to this lol she’s already only posted their audition last night and then she reposted them again today. So it is interesting. Intrigued to see how she treats her other post KO OG team.

She's just reposting sasha's excited reaction to her turning. There's not even a second of singing. She knows what arianators want to see. 

38 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Rewatched Carolina Alonso and I think she definitely deserved more than one chair. She seems like someone you'd think Ariana would turn for as well.

Why?  Because she sang in Spanish, and Ariana is Hispanic?  Despite being Hispanic, Ariana grew up not learning a lick of Spanish.  I'm pretty sure she still doesn't know a lick of it now.

• Confused 4

10 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Why?  Because she sang in Spanish, and Ariana is Hispanic?  Despite being Hispanic, Ariana grew up not learning a lick of Spanish.  I'm pretty sure she still doesn't know a lick of it now.

Not sure how to break it to you so I'll let Ari do it herself... 

Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 524 | The Popjustice Forum

• Haha 6

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic