Contestants you didn´t like, but you could respect their vocal prowess.

Misirlou

18 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Both of this. Especially Katie lol, I appreciated Carter during the pre-live rounds somehow

Carter's got decent vocals and some of his last performances (Rainbow Connection, The Climb) were overall great, but looking back at the past winners, I honestly think he's the blandest winner since Josh Kaufman. Even the other winners I disagreed with 😅

Which on that note: Josh Kaufman

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Carter's got decent vocals and some of his last performances (Rainbow Connection, The Climb) were overall great, but looking back at the past winners, I honestly think he's the blandest winner since Josh Kaufman. Even the other winners I disagreed with 😅

Which on that note: Josh Kaufman

this up here GIF by Chord Overstreet

1. Brynn Cartelli

2. Desz

3. Katie Kadan

4. Chris Blue

5. Brooke Simpson

6. Jordan Smith

7. Laith Al-Saadi

8. Chevel (not my favorite during her time on Season 15 but I like her so much now)

9. Maelyn (same with Chevel, though not really my favorite but she clearly deserved to win and her victory saved THAT SEASON)

Dia Frampton, Sasha Allen, Christina Grimmie, Kimberly Nichole, Koryn Hawthrone, Amy Vachal, Mary Sarah, Ali Caldwel,, Brendon Fletcher, Josh Gallagher, Stephanie Rice, Jesse Larson, Red Marlowe, Jackie Foster, Kennedy Holmes, Makenzie Thomas, Rod Stokes(With the exception of his BA), Marybeth Byrd, Rose Short, Joanna Serenko, and Cammwess.

I would've add Casey Weston, Melaine Martinez, Ryan Sill, Sugar Jones, Nick Hagelin, Jesse Pits, Aliyah Moulden, Spensha Baker, Hello Sunday, and Kat Hammock as well but I can't stand them and the thread asked for those contestants that I don't like but at least respect so I didn't add them.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

24 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Jordan Smith & Chris Blue. I would say Todd Tilghman but I only liked his pre-lives performances.

I loved Jordan's blinds. But, I felt like he became too overrated that time (and he became kind of predictable with some of the song choices), so I started losing my interest in him (which is why Jeffrey became my favorite on S9). So I'll probably add him on my list

• Like 1