Contestants you didn´t like, but you could respect their vocal prowess.

Misirlou

6 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

1. Brynn Cartelli

2. Desz

3. Katie Kadan

4. Chris Blue

5. Brooke Simpson

6. Jordan Smith

7. Laith Al-Saadi

8. Chevel (not my favorite during her time on Season 15 but I like her so much now)

9. Maelyn (same with Chevel, though not really my favorite but she clearly deserved to win and her victory saved THAT SEASON)

Same.

3 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I loved Jordan's blinds. But, I felt like he became too overrated that time (and he became kind of predictable with some of the song choices), so I started losing my interest in him (which is why Jeffrey became my favorite on S9). So I'll probably add him on my list

Hmmm...So you think all of his performances were overrated except for his BA. I actually think if any of his performance was overrated then it's his BA imo. Of course he is an all-time favorite of mine but I think Alisan and Maelyn had better blinds but they didn't get like 10% of the hype that Jordan's BA got. Maelyn didn't even reach 10M while it was better than Jordan's. But his other performances were clearly not overrated especially Somebody to love. I mean if you do all the high chest voice, head voice, mixed voice(I hope i didn't spell it wrong) notes, low bass and baritone notes, riffs, runs, vibrato, and...Glissando in a single performance then you 100% deserve all the high praises.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

So you think all of his performances were overrated except for his BA

I did not say that. I only said that of all his performances, his audition was what I loved the most. I still appreciated some of his performances (Set Fire, Like I Can, Somebody to Love) but I felt like he was too overrated that time and he became too predictable with some of the song choices, that's why I lost my interest.

11 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

I mean if you do all the high chest voice, head voice, mixed voice(I hope i didn't spell it wrong) notes, low bass and baritone notes, riffs, runs, vibrato, and...Glissando in a single performance then you 100% deserve all the high praises.

I beg to disagree on that one, being an artist is just more than the technical stuff. But, since we are talking about the vocal stuffs on this one, then I'll give you that.

I don't think though that Jordan's the most overrated artist ever, I just happen to include him in the list. I respect him as a vocalist and he's a beast and probably the best vocalist imo, there's no denying of that. He's just not my cup of tea in terms of all throughout

11 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I did not say that. I only said that of all his performances, his audition was what I loved the most. I still appreciated some of his performances (Set Fire, Like I Can, Somebody to Love) but I felt like he was too overrated that time and he became too predictable with some of the song choices, that's why I lost my interest.

I beg to disagree on that one, being an artist is just more than the technical stuff. But, since we are talking about the vocal stuffs on this one, then I'll give you that.

I don't think though that Jordan's the most overrated artist ever, I just happen to include him in the list. I respect him as a vocalist and he's a beast and probably the best vocalist imo, there's no denying of that. He's just not my cup of tea in terms of all throughout

I definitely agree on this. :yes:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Lauren Duski (partial blame to her fans on this one) 😅

I would've added her too but DURING THE SHOW I liked her so that's why I didn't include her. Same is with Maelyn.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

Just now, Jordan Smith Fan said:

It's actually a good thing since it increases the reputation points just like other reactions. LOL

No, it does nothing. I believe only the like, laugh, and thanks reactions increase reputation points, but I could be wrong.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

No, it does nothing. I believe only the like, laugh, and thanks reactions increase reputation points, but I could be wrong.

Both Confused and Sad emoji don't count(I think).

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Thanks 1