American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

7 minutes ago, .Rei said:

fun fact: this was my first contact with SYTYCD and the reason I started watching it 

lol of course Steve Terada and Victor Kim are randomly there as well

Who's the guy on the left for the hip-hop trio? Musa? 

1 minute ago, .Rei said:

that was Cedric 

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

Cedric being confused for Danny be like 👁️👄👁️

1 minute ago, .Rei said:

Danny is the pirouette trio with Nick and Travis

In my defence it is a 360p video and I'm already visionally challenged :dead:

And I also forgot Cedric existed.

21 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I thought it was Jamile, Ashlee Nino and Danny Tidwell.

19 minutes ago, .Rei said:

that was Cedric 

19 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Cedric being confused for Danny be like 👁️👄👁️

Oooh Elliott. 🙈 🙈 🙈

3 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

@Alex95, I’m probably going to take a break after S7 because I just got accused of @goofycilla90 being my burner account or that some of the posts she makes aren’t all hers. :dead: All because we both missed the deadline for S4. I’m sorry, I was getting vaccinated? Idk. I don’t need these accusations so I might take a break after S7. I don’t need to prove that I have a sister and that she is real on an American Idol forum. :dead:

wtf

i have thoughts but it’s not even worth it. the person who made this accusation to you had a lot of nerve. I know you’re my sister and you know you’re mine that’s all that matters. whoever thinks otherwise can eff off tbh lol

i won’t even name who said it because yes I know because are sisters who live in the same house and take care of our mother in a wheelchair 

do not take a break because of this person. the nerve of some people lol I know this game makes people paranoid but that is next level shit 

and I’m done

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I wish you were the same person because then it would be easier to get both of you to comment in my ANTM rewatch thread 😭

omg i totally remember to call-out the people who liked your post if they didn’t comment in your thread lol

ill make sure to catchup this weekend lol 

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I wish you were the same person because then it would be easier to get both of you to comment in my ANTM rewatch thread 😭

This must be rough because it's hard enough to get one of their attentions let alone both of them!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Asia’h Epperson “Piece Of My Heart” - (2) Lily, Elliott

David Cook "Eleanor Rigby" - (13) Alex, Derek, rdhaley96, Bk, Tom, Elliott, Rei, Kevin, Hayden, Nico, Amanda, Sola, JC

Brooke White "Here Comes The Sun" - (3) Diana, Steven, QK

Carly Smithson “Blackbird” - (5) Diana, Lily, Megan, QK, Sola

Syesha Mercado "Yesterday" - (14) Alex, Diana, Derek, rdhaley96, Bk, Tom, Lily, Megan, JORDAN_FAN, Rei, Kevin, Hayden, Nico, Amanda

David Cook "Little Sparrow" - (7) Tom, JORDAN_FAN, Rei, Hayden, Chris, Gigi, Sola

David Cook "The Music Of The Night" - (9) Alex, Derek, rdhaley96, Elliott, Nico, Amanda, Gigi, Steven, JC

Brooke White "I Am…I Said" - (5) Steven, QK, Kevin, Chris, Gigi

David Archuleta "Stand By Me" - (4) Bk, JORDAN_FAN, Chris, JC

Asia’h Epperson “Piece Of My Heart” - (3) Lily, Elliott, Crisis

David Cook "Eleanor Rigby" - (13) Alex, Derek, rdhaley96, Bk, Tom, Elliott, Rei, Kevin, Hayden, Nico, Amanda, Sola, JC

Syesha Mercado "Yesterday" - (14) Alex, Diana, Derek, rdhaley96, Bk, Tom, Lily, Megan, JORDAN_FAN, Rei, Kevin, Hayden, Nico, Amanda

David Cook "Little Sparrow" - (7) Tom, JORDAN_FAN, Rei, Hayden, Chris, Gigi, Sola

David Cook "The Music Of The Night" - (10) Alex, Derek, rdhaley96, Elliott, Nico, Amanda, Gigi, Steven, JC, Crisis

Brooke White "I Am…I Said" - (6) Steven, QK, Kevin, Chris, Gigi, Crisis

David Archuleta "Stand By Me" - (4) Bk, JORDAN_FAN, Chris, JC

Asia’h Epperson “Piece Of My Heart” - (4) Lily, Elliott, Crisis, Wallace

David Cook "Eleanor Rigby" - (13) Alex, Derek, rdhaley96, Bk, Tom, Elliott, Rei, Kevin, Hayden, Nico, Amanda, Sola, JC

Syesha Mercado "Yesterday" - (15) Alex, Diana, Derek, rdhaley96, Bk, Tom, Lily, Megan, JORDAN_FAN, Rei, Kevin, Hayden, Nico, Amanda, Wallace

David Cook "The Music Of The Night" - (10) Alex, Derek, rdhaley96, Elliott, Nico, Amanda, Gigi, Steven, JC, Crisis

Brooke White "I Am…I Said" - (6) Steven, QK, Kevin, Chris, Gigi, Crisis

David Archuleta "Stand By Me" - (5) Bk, JORDAN_FAN, Chris, JC, Wallace

Asia’h Epperson “Piece Of My Heart” - (4) Lily, Elliott, Crisis, Wallace

David Cook "Eleanor Rigby" - (13) Alex, Derek, rdhaley96, Bk, Tom, Elliott, Rei, Kevin, Hayden, Nico, Amanda, Sola, JC

Brooke White "Here Comes The Sun" - (2)  Steven, QK

Syesha Mercado "Yesterday" - (15) Alex, Diana, Derek, rdhaley96, Bk, Tom, Lily, Megan, JORDAN_FAN, Rei, Kevin, Hayden, Nico, Amanda, Wallace

David Cook "The Music Of The Night" - (10) Alex, Derek, rdhaley96, Elliott, Nico, Amanda, Gigi, Steven, JC, Crisis

Brooke White "I Am…I Said" - (7) Steven, QK, Kevin, Chris, Gigi, Crisis, Diana 

Asia’h Epperson “Piece Of My Heart” - (4) Lily, Elliott, Crisis, Wallace

David Cook "Eleanor Rigby" - (14) Alex, Derek, rdhaley96, Bk, Tom, Elliott, Rei, Kevin, Hayden, Nico, Amanda, Sola, JC, Andrew

Carly Smithson “Blackbird” - (6) Diana, Lily, Megan, QK, Sola, Andrew

David Cook "Little Sparrow" - (8) Tom, JORDAN_FAN, Rei, Hayden, Chris, Gigi, Sola, Andrew

David Cook "Eleanor Rigby" - (14) Alex, Derek, rdhaley96, Bk, Tom, Elliott, Rei, Kevin, Hayden, Nico, Amanda, Sola, JC, Andrew

David Cook "Little Sparrow" - (8) Tom, JORDAN_FAN, Rei, Hayden, Chris, Gigi, Sola, Andrew

David Cook "The Music Of The Night" - (11) Alex, Derek, rdhaley96, Elliott, Nico, Amanda, Gigi, Steven, JC, Crisis, Wallace

David Cook "Little Sparrow" - (8) Tom, JORDAN_FAN, Rei, Hayden, Chris, Gigi, Sola, Andrew

David Cook "The Music Of The Night" - (11) Alex, Derek, rdhaley96, Elliott, Nico, Amanda, Gigi, Steven, JC, Crisis, Wallace

Brooke White "I Am…I Said" - (8) Steven, QK, Kevin, Chris, Gigi, Crisis, Diana, Megan

Congrats to the top 20 performances of Season 7!

David Hernandez "Papa Was A Rolling Stone"

David Archuleta "Imagine"

Brooke White "Love Is A Battlefield"

Carly Smithson "Come Together"

David Cook "Eleanor Rigby"

Brooke White "Let It Be"

Syesha Mercado "Yesterday"

Carly Smithson "Total Eclipse Of The Heart"

David Cook “Billie Jean”

Carly Smithson "Here You Come Again"

David Archuleta “Smoky Mountain Memories”

Michael Johns “It’s All Wrong But It’s Alright”

David Archuleta “Angels”

David Cook “Always Be My Baby”

Syesha Mercado “One Rock ‘N’ Roll Too Many”

David Cook "The Music Of The Night"

Syesha Mercado “A Change Is Gonna Come”

David Cook “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face”

Syesha Mercado "Fever"

David Cook "The World I Know"

You all now have a week to send me your rankings of the top 20. I will average all the rankings out and reveal what the top performances of season seven are! Comments are optional, but always encouraged. Rankings are due by Sunday, June 27th at midnight. If I don't have your rankings by then, we're moving on without you!

@goofycilla90 @Steven_ @rdhaley96 @JORDAN_FAN @Solaris @~Tom~ @FrogLenzen @1234567890 @.Rei @taylorkat @NGM @Crisis @*Lily @JC @hayden98 @totes4totes @Bk1234 @*Diana @QueenKalie @Weedy_Speedy @Elliott @*Amanda @sublymonal @*Wallace @*Chris

• Thanks 1

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 7 - Rankings Due 6/27)