29 minutes ago, JC said:

Crich I don’t want to be to four round

move on

Alaina alexander

antonella barba x2

crich mayberry

Not sure how many more I need?

You need one more for the next round.

Sorry I'm back now! Since we've heard nothing from @~*8Kay8*~ in a while I'm just gonna assume she's sitting this season out (and hopefully everything's okay ❤️). Since @*Amanda did express interest in this season earlier I'll keep her in and just randomize her picks.

So six more performances will move on to the next round randomly, and one will move on to round four.

The next poster, choose seven different numbers between 1 and 33, and highlight which number you would like to be the round four pick.

kPMTrcl.png

Gina Glocksen "Paint It, Black" is in round four!

Jared Cotter "Let's Get It On"

Sanjaya Malakar "Waiting On The World To Change"

Sanjaya Malakar "Ain't No Mountain High Enough"

Rudy Cardenas "Free Ride"

Chris Sligh "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic"

Phil Stacey "Tobacco Road"

are all safe to the next round.

For round two, we're gonna lose 20 more performances. In groups of 4 (and one group of 5) we will be responsible for cutting 5 performances. Everything highlighted in green is off-limits, but everything else is free game. You have 72 hours to make your cuts. If you go more than 24 hours without hearing from a member of your group, you can move on without them.

BoDQyD7.png

Group 1: @*Diana @*Lily @NGM @.Rei @Weedy_Speedy

Group 2: @sublymonal @Steven_ @hayden98 @~Tom~

Group 3: @Crisis @*Chris @Elliott @FrogLenzen

Group 4: @Alex95 @JC @taylorkat @*Wallace

Group 5: @goofycilla90 @*Amanda @1234567890 @Solaris

Like I said, you have 72 hours. Good luck!

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 6 - Round 2)

Omg I think this is my 4th time working with JC. :dead: While there are still a number of rankers I have yet to be paired with. :lmao: 

And awww I was kinda hoping for "Besame Mucho" to be Sanjaya's last performance standing here for a little bit as I thought that was good from him (but not anywhere near Top 20 or anything + not upset at the cut). :haha: 

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

We're cutting:

Rudy Cardenas "Free Ride"

Sanjaya Malakar "Waiting On The World To Change"

Sanjaya Malakar "Ain't No Mountain High Enough"

Sanjaya Malakar "Bathwater"

Sanjaya Malakar "Besame Mucho"

Perfect! Bathwater is horrible.

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Omg I think this is my 4th time working with JC. :dead: While there are still a number of rankers I have yet to be paired with. :lmao: 

And awww I was kinda hoping for "Besame Mucho" to be Sanjaya's last performance standing here for a little bit as I thought that was good from him (but not anywhere near Top 20 or anything + not upset at the cut). :haha: 

Jallace FTW :wub:

• Like 1

The Wikipedia page for AI19 is sending me. :dead:

Chayce Beckham from Apple Valley, California, won the season on May 23, 2021, while Willie Spence was the runner-up, and Grace Kinstler finished in third place. Beckham became the ninth guy with guitar (GWG) to win in twelve seasons.

42 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Chayce Beckham from Apple Valley, California, won the season on May 23, 2021, while Willie Spence was the runner-up, and Grace Kinstler finished in third place. Beckham became the ninth guy with guitar (GWG) to win in twelve seasons.

11de2955518c5ac793b4957544ceaa35_w200.gi

10 hours ago, JC said:

Jallace FTW :wub:

I love it too! :giggle: ❤️ 

47 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

LOL @ this. Idol (and the voting audience) never fails to change. :dead: 

1 minute ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Nope, but keep in mind I haven't watched since like, top 12 week, so if he bombed after that I'm unaware of it.

He didn't, but since he wasn't relentlessly belting every note possible like his finale mates, IDF thinks he sucks. :giggle:

That said, I'd actually consider Casey the best of the season. Chayce was probably more consistent overall, but I think Casey had higher highs. (But I also tended to enjoy her song picks more than Chayce's lol.)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

The WGWG label actually really irritates me nowadays, since white straight men are just so privileged in all manners at life.

I know it's more of a meme at this point, but I've never really dug it as a way as classification since most of them fit different musical niches (and that one of the "WGWGs" is half Korean).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

He didn't, but since he wasn't relentlessly belting every note possible like his finale mates, IDF thinks he sucks. :giggle:

That said, I'd actually consider Casey the best of the season. Chayce was probably more consistent overall, but I think Casey had higher highs. (But I also tended to enjoy her song picks more than Chayce's lol.)

I didn't feel Casey's first few performances so idk. I really need to watch the rest of this season lol.