American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

14 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Maelyn was fine all things considered, but she was just boring and IDF is way too up her ass. Which is kind of how I feel about Grace on this season of Idol, though Grace has the ā€œaddedā€ benefit of being the single worst contestant for picking songs for herself.

Ā 

But yeah, Chloe is pretty much the last contestant Iā€™ve been super invested in. Until Michael Williams from the 2020 spring season, but thatā€™s because heā€™s a Cincinnati native. :giggle:

After Chloe the only contestant that I have been super invested in is Gracee Shriver. She didn't get a lot of love on the show but her original songs that she released after the voice are some of my favorite songs now.

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

@Steven_Ā will advancing Lakisha's JTTW to Round 4. And he will repeat this when it comes to Danny Gokey's version too :giggle:Ā 

Canā€™t wait for him to rank Queena Ireneā€™s reimagining of So Small in S13 at #1 ā¤ļø

4 minutes ago, *Chris said:

@Steven_Ā will advancing Lakisha's JTTW to Round 4. And he will repeat this when it comes to Danny Gokey's version too :giggle:Ā 

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Canā€™t wait for him to rank Queena Ireneā€™s reimagining of So Small in S13 at #1 ā¤ļø

400de647d6dc1cd2cd941f1f3d62083018-11-gavin.2x.h473.w710.jpg

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Heā€™ll rank Calebā€™s Undo It there.Ā 
Ā 

For S11, heā€™ll be ranking Chelseaā€™s Cowboy Casanova at Number one.

Ā 

He will also rank Gabbyā€™s last name at number one!Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by *Chris

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

i can fix that GIF

As one of the two token S9 stans at IDF, I will always be here to remind people which performances did and didn't happen in 2010. :giggle:

Edited by Elliott
  • Haha 1

Just now, Steven_ said:

Iā€™m contemplating whether I should askĀ to swipe someoneā€™s Round 2 pick for my Round 4 pick, or just pick something else.Ā šŸ¤”

You can always ask!

31 minutes ago, Elliott said:

They were also only given lists of like 15 songs to choose from some weeks because Nigel was cheap. :/
Ā 

No wonder he hated Blake by the end of the season. :giggle:

Ā 

I'm not sure I can use Nigel's cheapness as a grading curve for Idol robberies lol. Even still, she didn't even attempt the upbeat portion of Love Hangover.

2 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I'm not sure I can use Nigel's cheapness as a grading curve for Idol robberies lol. Even still, she didn't even attempt the upbeat portion of Love Hangover.

As a SYTYCD fan, I like to blame Nigel for everything.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

She definitely didn't live up to her potential in the later weeks, but she still got sent home when she wasĀ easilyĀ better than Sanjaya, Haley, Phil (at that point), and both Chris'.

Ā 

Aside from Sanjaya, all those contestants outperformed Stephanie on the week she went home, or at least they did in my opinion.

Round 4 -Ā BlakeĀ Lewis "When The Stars Go Blue"

Ā 

The others:

Blake Lewis "Roxanne"

Blake Lewis "When I Get You Alone"

Blake Lewis "Virtual Insanity"

Sabrina Sloan "All the Man That I Need"

Melinda Doolittle "How Can You Mend A Broken Heart"

• Like 2

Round 4 pick:

Blake Lewis - I Need to Know

Round 2 picks: