WC: Gihanna

John:

PV: Zania

CS: Victor

WC: Pia

Nick:

PV: Dana

CS: Either Rachel or Andrew

WC: The person that he doesnt save out of them two.

Blake:

PV: Cam/Pete

CS: Cam/Pete

WC: Anna

WC Winner in this scenario: If Andrew is here, probably him honestly. If not, then Gihanna.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, David68 said:

Victor had a super fun performance, but he is nowhere near the Team Legend finalist I expected. Everyone on his playoffs team have probably outshined him or are going to outshine him this round.

Lol ahhh. I wouldn’t say that. I wouldn’t say Pia is more of a Finalist than him. Victor has been consistently giving good performances while Pia really only stepped her game up at KO. Victor has been doing what Pia just did from blinds. 

As for Zania and Ryleigh, Zania hasn’t WOWED me yet and Ryleigh has potential to be a finalist. Tbh, I’d say Ryleigh and Vics KO are equal tbh.

Edited by jus.vshn

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Lol ahhh. I wouldn’t say that. I wouldn’t say Pia is more of a Finalist than him. Victor has been consistently giving good performances while Pia really only stepped her game up at KO. Victor has been doing what Pia just did from blinds. 

I do think that he is pulling out gospel in the POs and getting the PV

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Yeah, I put Zania as PV just based on the pre taped rounds, but Victor could very well live up to his "strategy", and pull a gospel song out. If he does with it what he did with Glory, only this time praising the Lord, its over for the rest of Team Legend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, I put Zania as PV just based on the pre taped rounds, but Victor could very well live up to his "strategy", and pull a gospel song out. If he does with it what he did with Glory, only this time praising the Lord, its over for the rest of Team Legend.

I mean, Blake thought "Glory" was a Jesus song 😵

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

yes GIF

Just now, FloorWax said:

I mean, Blake thought "Glory" was a Jesus song 😵

The piano intro and the choruses give out some gospel elements, and Victor gave it a bit of a workship spin too, so someone who hasn't heard the song prior might be prone to thinking its about Jesus. (Although the song does make several religious references).

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

John:

PV: Zania

CS: Victor

WC: Pia

I hate this so much because even though I’d be extremely please with these 3 moving on, Ryleigh not moving on would SUCK. That happens to me with every single possible team legend POs scenario this season lol. Tbh I think this team will 100% be dependent on playoffs performances for their results. Ryleigh strikes me as having more voting potential than some, and I’m not exactly sure who John would save either. Also, I’m not sure how much momentum Pia has, considering she had one phenomenal performance but the two previous were not as impactful. It all depends on the song she gets for POs tbh. 

I think it would go like this

PV Victor

CS Zania or Ryleigh

WC Zania or Ryleigh

Again i adore all 4 of them so I’ll be happy with 3 or 2 moving on but that one person going would hurt lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Sounds like I need to look up Zania, and watch her performances, because I don’t remember who that is. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

Recently, I’ve been trying to avoid getting into arguments on here (it’s already toxic enough lol), but I think you guys are seriously underestimating Victor. His Knockout, where he wasn’t even showcasing his full power, was amazing! He’s a natural performer with a great voice! If he pulls out a gospel song next round, he’s definitely going to be a contender for that PV slot. 

• Like 4

Just now, Daillon said:

You’re about to get confused-reacted to death :haha:

I just looked at a bit of her battle, and while she’s good....on the PV, I’m still like...really? I still see Victor getting it, because he has a penis. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I just looked at a bit of her battle, and while she’s good....on the PV, I’m still like...really? I still see Victor getting it, because he has a penis. 

Yeah I'm doubting it. Even if Zania gives the performance of the season in her KO, I still think Victor could pull out the God card and sing his way to the PV.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Team Legend is the most unpredictable PV slot out of all teams. IMO with minivan now liking Pia and they do like Victor... Im still waiting for Zanias knockout to see what they think. Ryliegh is so and so with minivan. 

• Like 2

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Imagine Zania is the one who pulls out the gospel card🤣

She could very well, but it doesn't seem to be as part of her artistry as it is with Victor. Then again, just about anyone can pull that card as long as they sing well.

• Like 2

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I hate this so much because even though I’d be extremely please with these 3 moving on, Ryleigh not moving on would SUCK. That happens to me with every single possible team legend POs scenario this season lol. Tbh I think this team will 100% be dependent on playoffs performances for their results. Ryleigh strikes me as having more voting potential than some, and I’m not exactly sure who John would save either. Also, I’m not sure how much momentum Pia has, considering she had one phenomenal performance but the two previous were not as impactful. It all depends on the song she gets for POs tbh. 

I think it would go like this

PV Victor

CS Zania or Ryleigh

WC Zania or Ryleigh

Again i adore all 4 of them so I’ll be happy with 3 or 2 moving on but that one person going would hurt lol

The thing is, I thought Ryleigh would go for the WC. After Pia's KO, I'm not so sure.

Either way, any Team Legend member that enters the WC is 100% toast.

• Like 1

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Team Legend is the most unpredictable PV slot out of all teams. IMO with minivan now liking Pia and they do like Victor... Im still waiting for Zanias knockout to see what they think. Ryliegh is so and so with minivan. 

More often than not, the male comes out ahead when there are similarities in style, genre, and performance quality. TPTB has a lot to say about it too, and Victor was already the premiere leak. 

• Like 1