The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Are contestants prohibited from reading? Or are they just advised not to?

A former contestant advised me that they're warned not to, but that they "pretty much" all do :haha:

Ā 

Ā 

Hi Season 20 contestants!

Pull a Karli Webster and makeĀ sure you tell us that you're snooping through IDF... without telling us that you're snooping through IDF. ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Hi Season 20 contestants!

Pull a Karli Webster and makeĀ sure you tell us that you're snooping through IDF... without telling us that you're snooping through IDF. ;)

Anna Grace already did, albeit inadvertently (as far as we're concerned). 39 more contestants to go...Ā :giggle:

• Haha 1

Just now, disney1024 said:

Anna Grace already did, albeit inadvertently (as far as we're concerned). 39 more contestants to go...Ā :giggle:

We could mark Gihanna down too. (The live singing IG stories)

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

perhaps carolina - she sang anyone, but i doubt that's up to her anyway lol

I wouldn't count Carolina because it could just be a crazy coincidence that she picked that song, considering that she's a Demi fan.Ā šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

honestly, i'm just hoping for something replayable tomorrow - i'll need something good to help me cope with failing my psych test tomorrowĀ :wub:

Ā 

Ā 

Good luck with the test, psych can be rough.

Ā 

As for the leak, I'm leaning Gihanna but I'm probably wrong lmao

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

perhaps carolina - she sang anyone, but i doubt that's up to her anyway lol

I think itā€™s possible that she put it on her list of songs that she wanted to sing and the producers chose it (aka we got lucky.)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Plot twist: SheĀ“s on BlakeĀ“s team now, sheĀ“ll get Tennessee Whiskey.

Sheā€™d probably do a good job with it. But I actually think it might be a good song for Cam to sing šŸ˜‚. Vote pander, but itā€™s got a soul sideĀ 

Just now, seak05 said:

Sheā€™d probably do a good job with it. But I actually think it might be a good song for Cam to sing šŸ˜‚. Vote pander, but itā€™s got a soul sideĀ 

The song lends itself to a few genres: country, blues ,soul, etc.Ā I could see a few of theseĀ contestants doing a good job with it. Cam is a good option, heĀ“s got the skill to do the signature "warm" runs.Ā 

• Like 1