The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I just realized something. All of the 4-chair turners this season are either male country singers or worship leaders. 🙃

oh my god omg GIF by You Blew It!

Kenzie, Avery, Anna, & Zae 🥵😍 and they ALL have been or are on Team Kelly!!

Edited by snoopy2003
  • Like 1

Not sure to what degree it's been discussed, but the schedule is gonna be pretty interesting and actually pretty decent.

So we have 26 chair turners left and 4 "blinds episodes left

3/8 - 2 hrs

3/9 - 1 hr

3/15 - 2 hrs

3/22 - 2 hrs

That's a looooot of room for the blinds. I think the 3/22 episode is gonna be a 1/2 blinds 1/2 battles episode, as last seen in S17. We can split it up like:

Likely:

3/8 - 2 hrs, 8 chair turns = 18 chair turns remaining

3/9 - 1 hr, 5 chairs turns = 13 chair turns remaining

3/15 - 2 hrs, 8-9 chair turns = 4/5 chair turns remaining 

3/22 - 2 hrs, 4/5 remaining chairs turns + first 3 battles = 17 battles remaining

The battles and KO schedule can easily look like:

3/29 - 2 hrs, 6 battles = 11 battles remaining

4/5 - 2 hrs, 6 battles (including 2 montages here) = 3 battles remaining

4/12 - 2 hrs, 3 remaining battles + first 3 KO's = 9 KO's and 4-way KO remaining

4/19 - 2 hrs, 6 KO's = 3 KO's and 4-way KO remaining

4/26 - 2 hrs, 3 remaining KO's + 4 way KO... and even that won't fill up a full 2 hours.

Just some speculation and avoidance of work that I have before Wandavision drops lol. Frankly for the first time... they have like way too much time/wiggle room. We probably could've had a top 48 with several  montages and still have it be fully functional/feel like a regular season lol

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Not sure to what degree it's been discussed, but the schedule is gonna be pretty interesting and actually pretty decent.

Yeah, I noticed that. Next Tuesday's episode isn't necessary but I'll gladly take it. :giggle:

BTW, they'll probably still montage the José vs. Raine KO since both apparently flopped. 🤔

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

3/8 - 2 hrs

3/9 - 1 hr

3/15 - 2 hrs

3/22 - 2 hrs

That's a looooot of room for the blinds. I think the 3/22 episode is gonna be a 1/2 blinds 1/2 battles episode, as last seen in S17. We can split it up like:

Likely:

3/22 - 2 hrs, 4/5 remaining chairs turns + first 3 battles = 17 battles remaining

4/12 - 2 hrs, 3 remaining battles + first 3 KO's = 9 KO's and 4-way KO remaining

4/26 - 2 hrs, 3 remaining KO's + 4 way KO... and even that won't fill up a full 2 hours.

Just some speculation and avoidance of work that I have before Wandavision drops lol. Frankly for the first time... they have like way too much time/wiggle room. We probably could've had a top 48 with several  montages and still have it be fully functional/feel like a regular season lol

There will also be the no chair turners in the blinds. During the Battles and Knockouts there will be there rehearsal/advisors before the performance. Also there is commercials. 😂 I do believe that the last blinds and first battle will be on same episode tho. They will prolly come up with stuff to fill up the hours but I would rather them have extra lives.

Edited by snoopy2003

Just now, snoopy2003 said:

There will also be the no chair turners in the blinds. During the Battles and Knockouts there will be there rehearsal/advisors before the performance. Also there is commercials. 😂 I do believe that the last blinds and first battle will be on same episode tho.

Yeah but even with the no-chair turners and rehearsal/advisors stuff, there's still an extra hour that TPTB needs to somehow kill. 🙃

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

3/8 - 2 hrs

3/9 - 1 hr

3/15 - 2 hrs

3/22 - 2 hrs

Likely:

I'm glad honestly. Almost no room for montages.

23 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

3/8 - 2 hrs

3/9 - 1 hr

3/15 - 2 hrs

3/22 - 2 hrs

Likely:

Even though I don't want it to be happen, I think this could also be a possibility:

3/22 - 2 hrs, 4/5 remaining chair turns, Best Of The Blinds for second half

3/29 - 2 hrs, 6 battles = 14 battles remaining

4/5 - 2 hrs, 6 battles = 8 battles remaining

4/12 - 2 hrs, 6 battles + 2 montages

4/19 - 2 hrs, 6 KO's = 6 KO's and 4-way KO remaining

4/26 - 2 hrs, 5 KO's + 1 montaged KO + 4 way KO

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Even though I don't want it to be happen, I think this could also be a possibility:

NVM there hasn't been a best of the blinds episode since S16. But for the wiggle room that @Someone648 mentioned, a road to the lives segment could take up the second half of the last KO episode. (With 1 KO being montaged because 2 KO's + 4-Way will consume the first hour)

41 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I just realized something. All of the 4-chair turners this season are either male country singers or worship leaders. 🙃

oh my god omg GIF by You Blew It!

Anna Grace is a worship leader?  Zae, too?

4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Anna Grace is a worship leader?  Zae, too?

There have been so many worship leaders on the show, I don’t even thing the audience cares anymore. I think the same applies to religious music. They either have the votes, or they don’t. Just make sure to pick good songs. 

Edited by TeamAudra

15 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Also a possibility, but they're not gonna get enough viewers to stick around for the second half tbh. 

12 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

NVM there hasn't been a best of the blinds episode since S16. But for the wiggle room that @Someone648 mentioned, a road to the lives segment could take up the second half of the last KO episode. (With 1 KO being montaged because 2 KO's + 4-Way will consume the first hour)

A road to lives would make sense if it's just to fill in half an hour, but it's so weird and unbalanced overall lol.