The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Oml I feel bad for every country guy that reads this forum

For them is the opposite, you´re safe on Facebook, but better stay away from here and Mjsbigblog. Go to your fan thread instead. Yes, Kenzie, Avery, Ethan, I´m talking to you if you´re reading lol.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

Oml I feel bad for every country guy that reads this forum

I said they all probably read it, but if there’s anyone who doesn’t, it’s probably Kenzie. LOL. He probably doesn’t care what we think. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I said they all probably read it, but if there’s anyone who doesn’t, it’s probably Kenzie. LOL. He probably doesn’t care what we think. 

yup i wouldn't be surprised - he doesn't seem like he'd care about us lol

• Like 2

Also have u realized that in every Team Kelly playoff team there’s a one chair contestant that had a breakout moment in the knockouts, and they usually never advanced in the Playoffs (except for Megan).  For example, Dylan Hartigan, Abby Cates, Presley Tennant, Damali, Megan Danielle, Madeline Conoser.....

S20 is missing that. At first I thought it would be Corey but then he was a two chair turn, not a one chair turn

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

yup i wouldn't be surprised - he doesn't seem like he'd care about us lol

He probably just sticks to feeds on his own accounts, like Sawyer. Most of them can’t resist reading everything they can find about them. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

He probably just sticks to feeds on his own accounts, like Sawyer. Most of them can’t resist reading everything they can find about them. 

Red Marlow is an example. I think he said somewhere that he tries not to read comments on YT. Given the negativity towards country artists there, it´s for the better.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Also have u realized that in every Team Kelly playoff team there’s a one chair contestant that had a breakout moment in the knockouts, and they usually never advanced in the Playoffs (except for Megan).  For example, Dylan Hartigan, Abby Cates, Presley Tennant, Damali, Megan Danielle, Madeline Conoser.....

S20 is missing that. At first I thought it would be Corey but then he was a two chair turn, not a one chair turn

Although I'd definitely claim Dylan as one of my favorites of season fourteen, I wouldn't have called his Knockout a "breakout moment."  He was easily outdone by WILKES.

Edited by Rodney

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Red Marlow is an example. I think he said somewhere that he tries not to read comments on YT.

Some read all of it and don’t let it bother them, but others get hung up on a few negative comments here and there. It’s just best to avoid it completely. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Although I'd definitely claim Dylan as one of my favorites of season fourteen, I wouldn't have called his Knockout a "breakout moment."  He was easily outdone by WILKES.

But everything else works!

I would add Hello Sunday or Jake for S17 but they went far so,.,