The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

John is more comfortable, choosing different voices without being so strict, quick to respond, good pitches. This is a great season for him, and if he chooses good songs for Victor there is still hope.

As for the leak, I bet on Team Kelly, and on Tuesday they filter Avery (I know he isn't in the lives, but it would leave the minivan happy) or even Zania / Pia

9 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

I think his song choice didn't do him any favors.

Huh? I think it was great choice for this minivan audience. He got what he needed from his blind. His will be a more gradual ascent, until Blake sends out the bat signal. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Huh? I think it was great choice for this minivan audience. He got what he needed from his blind. His will be a more gradual ascent, until Blake sends out the bat signal. 

If "Feeling Good" was really a big moment for Cam as it has been said, that's where Blake should go all in. 

Does anybody know how Blake reacted/what he said on Cam's KO?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

I think his song choice didn't do him any favors.

It's a perfect song, a mix of pop / ballad / R&B and the audience loves it.

Youtube is strange this season.

Feeling Good is a great song, Cam will have his moment there.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Sorry if this was already asked, but does anybody have any feedback for Corey vs. Ryleigh’s KO? 

-All the coaches except Blake stood for Corey, but my source thought the performance was pretty average.

-My source didn’t like Ryleigh’s head voice, but preferred her to Corey.

-Blake preferred Corey because he was more connected to the song.

-Nick refused to choose a winner.

-John chose Corey, but felt that Ryleigh did really well.

-Nick and John quickly pushed their buttons to steal, followed by Blake, making it a triple steal (my source didn’t think the performance was that good to warrant a triple steal.) 

-Nick was called out for not being able to make a choice and trying to tell her what she wanted to hear.

-Ryleigh quickly picks John and he plays his mini piano and sings her a song.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

-All the coaches except Blake stood for Corey, but my source thought the performance was pretty average.

-My source didn’t like Ryleigh’s head voice, but preferred her to Corey.

-Blake preferred Corey because he was more connected to the song.

-Nick refused to choose a winner.

-John chose Corey, but felt that Ryleigh did really well.

-Nick and John quickly pushed their buttons to steal, followed by Blake, making it a triple steal (my source didn’t think the performance was that good to warrant a triple steal.) 

-Nick was called out for not being able to make a choice and trying to tell her what she wanted to hear.

-Ryleigh quickly picks John and he plays his mini piano and sings her a song.

So despite the triple steal, it seems like a pretty average knockout...

1 minute ago, Angeles said:

So despite the triple steal, it seems like a pretty average knockout...

Remember it's one person's opinion. We go through this every season where something is said on here and then when it actually airs, people think differently. People could think it's the best knockout ever when it airs lol

19 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

At least two moments in his run! :wub:

Yes!!
I loved his audition, but it didn't end up marveling me emotionally (it was very fast for me, but he took advantage of every moment).

I'm excited for the auditions and the KOs (I have low expectations for the battles)