The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m curious to see how Gihanna’s audition will be received here.

I have a feeling that some might be expecting too much from her (I hope not) setting up for a disappointment

That being said, I am really excited to hear She Used to Be Mine again after 5 seasons!! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I have a feeling that some might be expecting too much from her (I hope not) setting up for a disappointment

That being said, I am really excited to hear She Used to Be Mine again after 5 seasons!! 

yes! it's one of my favorite songs. i hope she does it justice (and i suspect she will), but i don't think she'll be able to match the level of emotion addison reached 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

It’s one of my favorite songs too, so I’m really looking forward to it! 🤩

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I’d say the fact he’s with John unfortunately. But I’d love to be proven wrong! (A Dana, Cam and Victor top 3 is what 2021 needs🤩)

This. 

But I trust his followers at the university.
And if he kills a Christian song or A Change Gonna Come (JHud's version plis or at least with that power) I can see him approaching the top 2.
His KO song is beautiful and apparently he did it great, but it's not the kind of song that gives you an incredible boost.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I’d say the fact he’s with John unfortunately

Kyla was with Blake and Rose with Gwen and they didn't win either ...

John may have made some unintelligible choices in some seasons, but he's a good coach and he deserves to be in this chair

he had public political positions but like many other star

one day the public would have to stop voting for the coach and voting for TALENT (there are some seasons where the public has chosen the talent and not the coach like Maelyn, Brynn, Chris ...) but I don't know , there are seasons when it's the coach that counts and not the talent..

2 minutes ago, French20 said:

one day the public would have to stop voting for the coach and voting for TALENT (there are some seasons where the public has chosen the talent and not the coach like Maelyn, Brynn, Chris ...) but I don't know , there are seasons when it's the coach that counts and not the talent..

It's interesting that you put Brynn and Chris on the list considering the fact both Kelly and Alicia are well-received by Minivan. 🙃

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, French20 said:

i believe maelyn won b/c she was one of the only people who could sing live (and of course she was exceptional). victor is on a season with a lot of talent.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i believe maelyn won b/c she was one of the only people who could sing live (and of course she was exceptional).

If only the majority of voters used that logic and voted for Presley. :no:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Sad 5

11 minutes ago, French20 said:

That’s how this show works. Either you accept it or you are going to be disappointed all the time, trust me.

I’m just glad nowadays people as good as Rose can make finale, even if they don’t win.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i believe maelyn won b/c she was one of the only people who could sing live (and of course she was exceptional). victor is on a season with a lot of talent.

i quoted these people to say they won because they were the best of their season (for me)

i say since John is a coach a lot of people don't believe in his chance to win just because he's with John, it's a shame

1 minute ago, French20 said:

i say since John is a coach a lot of people don't believe in his chance to win just because he's with John, it's a shame

John only won because Maelyn was leagues better than the majority of contestants that season. He has not won since then, even with artists that were considered the best in their season (ex. Katie.)

Just now, Bk1234 said:

John only won because Maelyn was leagues better than the majority of contestants that season. He has not won since then, even with artists that were considered the best in their season (ex. Katie.)

Yeah, what kind of coaching is needed to beat Gyth with Maelyn? What did he have to do, exactly? :haha:

• Haha 8

22 minutes ago, French20 said:

John may have made some unintelligible choices in some seasons, but he's a good coach and he deserves to be in this chair

For sure! Never said he didn’t ;) honestly he is one of my faves. The Blake/John/Gwen/Kelly panel is probably my favorite since Miley and Alicia were both on the show.

The thing is he’s the most vocal about it out of the four of the panel. Minivan (trumpets) would obviously have an issue with that. I don’t know how polarizing Victor will be, but if an R&B soul artist is with Blake vs an R&B soul artist with John...who would you think MINIVAN would support?......the answer is pretty obvious lol. 

Im staying positive and would love to be pleasantly surprised to see John win again tho. At the same time, I don’t think I’ve seen any of his finalists being “robbed” since Katie (arguably) so I’ll have to wait to see him be in the finale with a truly deserving finalist and see whether minivan does have some sort of bias that translates into votes (even tho I have my predictions)

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Daillon said:

That’s how this show works. Either you accept it or you are going to be disappointed all the time, trust me.

I’m just glad nowadays people as good as Rose can make finale, even if they don’t win.

it's sad for the candidate if he sees lots of comments not believing in him just because he chose a coach who is not liked at all by the public

even for John, even though i think he doesn't care about his haters, he doesn't deserve this, but I'm not kidding myself, i know it's gonna last until he leaves