The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, David68 said:

So I looked up "youtube the voice 2021 kenzie wheeler" and this link to an unavailable video popped up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEQaB1ToW0k

there is no video btw

Not sure I believe you.... but its all we got right now.

So TPTB will be releasing the winner right away? Or do they know that a leaked singer hasn't won since Alisan so they are trying to bus him by making the audience bored? 

NAH LMAO, Minivan's gonna send him to 2nd place AT WORST, he needs to bring out rap songs to lose LOL.

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Not sure I believe you.... but its all we got right now.

So TPTB will be releasing the winner right away? Or do they know that a leaked singer hasn't won since Alisan so they are trying to bus him by making the audience bored? 

NAH LMAO, Minivan's gonna send him to 2nd place AT WORST, he needs to bring out rap songs to lose LOL.

Now I'm imagining Kenzie covering WAP in the playoffs and I'm not sure if I should laugh or be incredibly disturbed.

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Or do they know that a leaked singer hasn't won since Alisan so they are trying to bus him by making the audience bored? 

Well.... As far as I know, a country singer hasn't been the first leak in who knows how long