The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

You also like Jermaine?

The key phrase was "to some extent". I liked Jermaine but he isn't exactly my favourite winner of The Voice lol 😂

P.S. Juliet > Jermaine (as if it wasn't already obvious :giggle:)

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Fun Fact: There is only one winner of The Voice that I don't like: Todd (S18). I liked every other winner of the show to at least some extent, even if I preferred other artists over them in their respective seasons. 🙃

I love how you take every chance you have to say how much you dislike Todd 🤭🤭. I can't say i disagree with you, btw

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Queenkc said:

I really feel like gihanna Zoe will be the second audition and most likely will be the first African American female to win the show.. especially if she’s with Kelly ! It could happen 

If she had auditioned on other season, maybe i could see that happening, but she is not winning this one, sadly 😔

Edited by Gustavo527

16 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

Like what does it take for an AA female to win this show? Even Spensha (young-country), Kyla (powerhouse), Rose (powerhouse - doesn't "scream") and Kennedy (young-pop) couldn't pull it off so I have very little faith at this point.

they’re going to force it to happen at some point for sure. the question is how soon (or how late)?

• Like 1

i checked a few more of the notable singers on the unlisted videos thing, and i didn't see anything new. i checked all the two+ chair turns from taping 1, and all the two+ chair turns from taping 2, and then i got lazy and only checked anna grace and zae from taping 3 cause theres a lower chance theyll get leaked / put in the monday episode

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

Like what does it take for an AA female to win this show? Even Spensha (young-country), Kyla (powerhouse), Rose (powerhouse - doesn't "scream") and Kennedy (young-pop) couldn't pull it off so I have very little faith at this point.

it will take a different voting pool. Or a finale made up exclusively of Black women!

• Like 1