The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

13 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Your taping was probably a bad day/taping but I’m pretty sure there is tons of talent in S20.

I was there for some but I can tell they just need another performance because the potential is there I personally think it’s gonna be a great season there audition songs was kinda underwhelming but I see the potential 

• Like 2

I was there for taping 1 

I think its fine to give discreet spoilers on the subject matter of whether S20 will be a dissapointment, 

THere was alot of potential within the contestants and I think with the right song theyll have break out, didn't necessarily have a snowflake in this group, but its just my taste. I really resonate with people like Lauren Frihauf, Payge, Julia....

few of them seemed very very nervous so there were some pitch issues, however there was song thats one of my favorites and it was so refreshing to see on the show and one really cool version of a recent song thats being very oversung on singing competitions....

THat is all....wont say anything ELSE LOL.

Edited by katybay
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, ashwinner said:

i don't think there's a way around it for the tapings, but you can vote using a vpn if you care enough

In order to participate as a virtual audience member, you must show a government issued photo ID.  This requirement alone will block out any non-American from participating.

Without saying spoilers I went to tapings 2, 4 and 7 (I know...I got rly lucky) and the talent was decent. Kinda like S17.......people with a lot of potential and their blinds didn't showcase their FULL TALENT! Was surprised to not see Gwen, I like her better than Nick and John who have 0 personality. 

Gwen - quirky, cool, fun

Blake - grumpy, funny, "uncle"

Kelly - hella energetic, entertaining, kind

Nick - ????

John - ???

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Without saying spoilers I went to tapings 2, 4 and 7 (I know...I got rly lucky) and the talent was decent. Kinda like S17.......people with a lot of potential and their blinds didn't showcase their FULL TALENT! Was surprised to not see Gwen, I like her better than Nick and John who have 0 personality. 

Gwen - quirky, cool, fun

Blake - grumpy, funny, "uncle"

Kelly - hella energetic, entertaining, kind

Nick - ????

John - ???

I think it´s better we see the talent that way, so that we can not be dissapointed due to hype.

• Like 3

Yeah, I remember everybody being pleasantly surprised by S16´s (AKA the cursed season for IDF) first two blind audition episodes , especially after we got the Kim Cherry leak. That was by far the most positive I´ve seen IDF. Many artists like Maelyn, Rizzi, Lili, Julian, The Bundys, Domenic were instantly adored, and Domenic wasn´t even talked about in the spoilers section. Hell, even Gyth´s audition was respected to say the least. 

That´s why I´m sticking with "decent" standards for this season. IDF got way too hyped with S19, even though I´ve been enjoying it quite a lot, I understand why some are not.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, I remember everybody being pleasantly surprised by S16´s (AKA the cursed season for IDF) first two blind audition episodes , especially after we got the Kim Cherry leak. That was by far the most positive I´ve seen IDF. Many artists like Maelyn, Rizzi, Lili, Julian, The Bundys, Domenic were instantly adored, and Domenic wasn´t even talked about in the spoilers section. Hell, even Gyth´s audition was respected to say the least. 

That´s why I´m sticking with "decent" standards for this season. IDF got way too hyped with S19, even though I´ve been enjoying it quite a lot, I understand why some are not.

Seriously IDF liked The Bundys??

• Haha 1