6 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I felt that... during S18, I would sit there looking at all the YT data and calculating the views per likes, likes per dislikes, and ranking the people based on that and figuring out who would move on 😮

is it an obsession? maybe lmao

I've typed in the last third of the song and the only suggestion I got was "Ghost in this House" which is definitely not it so thanks, Google.

• Sad 1
  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

Time to discuss the more snippets :

- Artist #2 is the token Hispanic contestant. Playoffs fodder at best maybe a bit further if Kelly gets obsessed with him. His knockout song will probably be a unintelligible Spanish version of an Adele song 😆

- Artist #3 got a really bad live song, I need more tracks to get a better idea of her potential. Based on those audios, she's montaged battle fodder at best. 

- Artist #4 is the female version of Thunderstorm, without the uniqueness in the tone. Still a potential finalist, semis at worst. Her style sounds unique enough to stand out. 

- Artist #5 has a nice tone, sounds like a young wgwg, so knockouts at best. 

22 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

They most likely will. With the show apparently starting on October 19th, and most likely ending around Mid-December and Mondays and Tuesdays, and with 10 spots the 4-way Knockout may return or just the Season 18 format with general.

If there's only one steal per coach, I doubt a 4-way KO is happening. 40 -> 24 so each coach will have 3 KO pairs. If a 4-way KO is happening, that means there will be 5 per team doing regular knockouts which is an odd number.

• Like 1

My theory/hope on the format.

If my calculations are correct, we will have around nine weeks, from October 19 till the usual fall finale date. Because of the COVID situation, I think TVUS will probably take cues from TVAU's recent season and have coaches decided the outcome of every round except the finale.

Blind Auditions - Oct 19-20. 26-27, Nov 2-3 = 10 artists per team, Top 40.

Battle Rounds - Nov 9-10, 16-17 = 5 battle winners + 1 steal per team, Top 24.

KOs - Nov 23-24 = 3 KO winners per team, Top 12. No steals. We will be getting some montages here, unless NBC decides to be generous with the time slots.

Top 12 - Nov 30-Dec 1 = coaches choose Top 2 per team.

Top 8 - Dec 8-9 = coaches choose 1 artist to go to finale.

Final - Dec 16-17 = public finally votes for the winner.

I think the battles are as much of a fixture on this show as the blinds, so I don't see those going away. 

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Nov 3rd is Election Day. Would assume no voice 

That and they wrapped up a top 40 in five audition episodes, so I'd presume that's what'll happen this time (which according to MJ's schedule would end them on November 2).

53 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Nov 3rd is Election Day. Would assume no voice 

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

That and they wrapped up a top 40 in five audition episodes, so I'd presume that's what'll happen this time (which according to MJ's schedule would end them on November 2).

And I oop-

And what they said. 🤗 

3 hours ago, B-B said:

Is number four male or female?

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Pretty sure it's a woman singing, but it's the most androgynous of the five previews we've gotten.

it sounds distinctly like a woman singing to me? who knows, could be someone nonbinary or trans? Although now that I think of it, idr ever hearing any nonbinary/trans people on the voice usa (or even drag queens)

9 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

it sounds distinctly like a woman singing to me? who knows, could be someone nonbinary or trans? Although now that I think of it, idr ever hearing any nonbinary/trans people on the voice usa (or even drag queens)

S13 Chris Weaver was a Drag

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

S13's Chris Weaver is a drag queen. Angel Bonilla (who got double montaged in S14) is a trans woman, and I believe Dane of Dane & Stephanie in S17 is a trans man. So far, no trans/nb contestants have made it past the battle rounds.

giphy.gif

Note: because some artists don't have enough material out there, the songs you'll be hearing can be covers or originals. 

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

Hmm, if she pulls a Clarissa Spata I'm not gonna be mad at all. 

Yes I hope they go far!

Clarissa was robbed!

10 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

giphy.gif

Note: because some artists don't have enough material out there, the songs you'll be hearing can be covers or originals. 

I Hope He/She can Last longer. 

• Haha 1

Did the virtual taping today....

Few Things

Kelly was very picky as her team is filling up

Gwen made it very clear that she is looking for unique voices for team. 

• Like 6
5 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

S13 Chris Weaver was a Drag

yup, totally right about that, I forgot about him

5 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

S13's Chris Weaver is a drag queen. Angel Bonilla (who got double montaged in S14) is a trans woman, and I believe Dane of Dane & Stephanie in S17 is a trans man. So far, no trans/nb contestants have made it past the battle rounds.

yeah, I think though that it is a point that they didn't get far :(

1 hour ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

Hmm, if she pulls a Clarissa Spata I'm not gonna be mad at all. 

Clarissa was an icon, and deserved to be taken over Jesse imo

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Yes I hope they go far!

Clarissa was robbed!

Clarissa was totally robbed, but Delta's team was stacked. If it were a straight vote, semifinals coulda had 4 of her 5 contestants :(

53 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Clarissa was an icon, and deserved to be taken over Jesse imo

Clarissa was totally robbed, but Delta's team was stacked. If it were a straight vote, semifinals coulda had 4 of her 5 contestants :(

Jesse > Clarissa > Stellar all the way tbh.

Stellar peaked at blinds.

Clarissa and Jesse kept topping themselves.

• Like 2
Just now, Someone648 said:

Jesse > Clarissa > Stellar all the way tbh.

Stellar peaked at blinds.

Clarissa and Jesse kept topping themselves.

Jesse wasn't in my wheelhouse but I'm glad we can agree that Clarissa deserved semifinals

I actually enjoyed some of Stellar's later performances

• Like 1