The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

My guess is this batch of contestants isn’t allowed to hang out together as much as they have in past seasons, which is resulting in fewer of them following each other. 

This is exactly the struggle at the moment lol. There's a following circle but it's not big, and we've found one-off contestants as well. Which is why I hope the spoilers come pouring in from the two tapings ASAP.

~remember y'all can DM me here or https://twitter.com/Someone648_~

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

This is exactly the struggle at the moment lol. There's a following circle but it's not big, and we've found one-off contestants as well. Which is why I hope the spoilers come pouring in from the two tapings ASAP.

~remember y'all can DM me here or https://twitter.com/Someone648_~

Yeah, I’m combing through a few follow lists myself, and it’s brutal. Running into a lot of dead ends. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, I’m combing through a few follow lists myself, and it’s brutal. Running into a lot of dead ends. 

Yes it's been a struggle! Initially the list was only like 25 names, then some got taken out. But thankfully that list is a bit longer now. Hope we get some new names ASAP!

Just now, mjdolorico said:

Also I have no idea how y'all got Artist #2 and #3 because all of the spoilers are currently on private right now, so anyone care to explain how they were accessed?

Lol I tapped on your account name and it showed all of them 

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol I tapped on your account name and it showed all of them 

Wow you're right. Soundcloud's private function is a flop. 🙄

Anyway I'm just gonna keep the last two artists to myself till tomorrow. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ashwinner said:

why are you keeping the artists names private? im confused lol

To add an element of suspense until Someone648 is ready with the spoiler lists.

It's not like you can figure out the entire list if we gave names away anyway. 🤭

4 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

To add an element of suspense until Someone648 is ready with the spoiler lists.

It's not like you can figure out the entire list if we gave names away anyway. 🤭

I don't see why exactly this element of suspense is necessary lmao, like this is a spoilers thread, clearly people don't come here for suspense

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, LukeB1219 said:

How do you guys even know how to find some of these acts? I’ve been trying to look but I can’t find any. Does anyone know the hotel they stay at by any chance?

a lot of it is finding one person and then finding connections; this can include people following each other on social media. this year its even harder because people are contacting each other less :(

There were a lot of technical difficulties checking in, etc. I ended up wasting a couple hours waiting to get my ID and webcam test shot verified and then I never was sent the credentials to access the stream I was just stuck in the waiting room. For people that are attending other virtual tapings:

1. If you get stuck on the verification step for a long time try refreshing.

2. Also,  try to check in as early as possible. 

If you are still on the waitlist you could get a confirmation with as short notice as a few hours. I was given a ticket at noon today for a 4:30 p.m. check in deadline. and then had to scramble to set everything up.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

There were a lot of technical difficulties checking in, etc. I ended up wasting a couple hours waiting to get my ID and webcam test shot verified and then I never was sent the credentials to access the stream I was just stuck in the waiting room. For people that are attending other virtual tapings:

If you are still on the waitlist you could get a confirmation with as short notice as a few hours. I was given a ticket at noon today for a 4:30 p.m. check in deadline. and then had to scramble to set everything up.

Oh man that sucks! Thanks for trying though. 

7 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

hey i saw you on twitter

I got the tickets, I'm still in the waiting room but my ID appears red, because I'm not from the United States