The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

47 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I understand that you wanna take the time to get correct spoilers and keep the suspense up (thanks for doing this ofc)

Do you have an opinion though on the level of talent on this season? Would you say it's (somehow) better than S18 or S13, or closer to average, or worse?

Also, it's probably less likely that you'll answer this, but, do we have our token teenage girl, Diva, and white country guy? 

Personal opinion? It'll be hard to ever top Season 13 in general, but I'm pretty satisfied with the group of contestants. While I obviously haven't heard any of the blinds, I think the contestants that have been chosen so far are for the most part very strong. The song choices for blinds (that we know of) are a good mix of different/undone song choices and some staples that we've seen done before. There's one song choice in particular that I'm super excited to see because it's been one that I'm absolutely shocked hasn't been covered before (unless it was unaired/no-chair) in 18 seasons. I for sure have seen that song choice on song suggestion lists.

For the last bit: Yes, yes, and ~kinda~

Just now, Someone648 said:

Personal opinion? It'll be hard to ever top Season 13 in general, but I'm pretty satisfied with the group of contestants. While I obviously haven't heard any of the blinds, I think the contestants that have been chosen so far are for the most part very strong. The song choices for blinds (that we know of) are a good mix of different/undone song choices and some staples that we've seen done before. There's one song choice in particular that I'm super excited to see because it's been one that I'm absolutely shocked hasn't been covered before (unless it was unaired/no-chair) in 18 seasons. I for sure have seen that song choice on song suggestion lists.

ooh, im very excited! im really really hoping that I get to go to the tapings because from everything I've heard, the contestants are *good* this season!

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Oh my you giving me some hope for this season, hopefully the format won't screw it over.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Oh my you giving me some hope for this season, hopefully the format won't screw it over.

Is every team diverse like does every team have many different genres and NOT just on genre specifically

For example (Does John have more than just the pop ballad people, like does he have coutry or stuff like that)

Sorry if this seems confusing😥😂😊👍!!!!  

6 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

Is every team diverse like does every team have many different genres and NOT just on genre specifically

For example (Does John have more than just the pop ballad people, like does he have coutry or stuff like that)

Sorry if this seems confusing😥😂😊👍!!!!  

I wish I knew lol. I know no spoilers but I do hope they are a diversified teams.   

Went to Day 3 1st taping 

there were 8 auditions....

1 big standout (SPOILER)

who should I Dm for official spoilers?

Some notes

Because of election Fall themed, John showed a political tape of why not to pick Team Blake

Kelly didn't turn for anyone

Gwen mentioned a few times that she is looking for unique voices to fill her team. 

Edited by katybay

7 minutes ago, katybay said:

Went to Day 3 1st taping 

there were 8 auditions....

1 big standout (SPOILER)

who should I Dm for official spoilers?

Some notes

Because of election Fall themed, John showed a political tape of why not to pick Team Blake

Kelly didn't turn for anyone

Gwen mentioned a few times that she is looking for unique voices to fill her team. 

@Someone648 is the official spoiler collector, you can DM him. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1