The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

This guy?

Dude, let’s wait and see if he turns a chair first, before putting him in the finale. 🙃

Battle fodder. Knockouts at best. 

He's decent, but at first glance he looks like the guy who will get eliminated by a similar artist but with a more southern vibe. His knockout song will probably be a bluesy version of "Shape of You" by Ed Sheeran 😂

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

I can see him making it to the Knockouts this season at the very least, but I said the same thing about Kailey and that didn't happen so I'm not going to try and guess how long he'd last on the show until we get confirmation he makes it.

don't remind me of Kailey's ROBBERY 😠

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

This guy?

Dude, let’s wait and see if he turns a chair first, before putting him in the finale. 🙃

lol yeah you're right, I think he sounds somewhat similar to thunderstorm, but who knows at this point - and anyway, I'm not anyone to judge this cause I didn't really like thunderstorm in the first place

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Archanium said:

I don't really see the tstorm resemblance tbh, to me, he is more like Michael Lee 👀

that's actually a good point; I didn't think of that. I think I equated him to thunderstorm cause I don't really like either of them lmfao, but I do like Michael lee.

12 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

This guy?

I genuinely can't see this guy in the finale. I think he'll be Team Blake playoff fodder at best. 

And Michael Lee was much better.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ashwinner said:

omfg Michael lee's knockout was ICONIC I was SHOOK

Imagine Kirk goatvibrato Jay, Chris nopersonalityorstarquality Kroeze and Dave pitchproblemsandthemostbasiccountryguy Fenley advancing over him. I can't-

2 hours ago, antikid said:

Imagine Kirk goatvibrato Jay, Chris nopersonalityorstarquality Kroeze and Dave pitchproblemsandthemostbasiccountryguy Fenley advancing over him. I can't-

I'm gonna stick by my tinfoil hat theory that Chris was never supposed to get the playoffs PV - Kirk 100% was (given the fact he was Blake's TCO) and then Dave or Michael would get the other with the third of those three getting the coach's save (sentimental favorite vs. actual quality artist).

Hopefully the audience gets artists with better overall quality this time, but...

Back in S15, I knew Michael would be a Top 24 foddler. That’s my prediction for Liam. I feel like that may happen with Liam too. I also hope Liam doesn’t go with Blake(If he even gets chairs to turn.) Blake wouldn’t be the best coach imo. Even though Liam is a blues/rock singer, Blake is still gonna force country songs into him like he does with most blues/rock singers on his team like he usually does, especially in the battles. 

8 hours ago, antikid said:

agreed that he should've advanced but I actually appreciate Kirk's emotion when he sings, although I don't love country. but for sure he deserved to move on 😠 Chris is just so......