The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

26 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

After blinds finish taping and once a few spoilers are gathered is usually when I start posting. Maybe a week after blinds?

Although this season, mj and I were planning on doing something a little different that we mentioned on IDF back in like January/February... we'll see how that goes though.

👀👀👀

On 1/2/2020 at 5:53 PM, Someone648 said:

Season 19 instead of dropping all the names/links we should make compilations of certain artists' Youtube covers and remove the visuals so that you can hear before you decide to stan and before leaking the names/links :haha:

@Someone648 Is this what you are referring to? Bc that’s both brilliant and slightly evil (and seems like a lot of work 😂)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, seak05 said:

@Someone648 Is this what you are referring to? Bc that’s both brilliant and slightly evil (and seems like a lot of work 😂)

;)

Not exactly what we're doing but something along those lines before the whole list/any names get dropped

Edited by Someone648

https://instagram.com/stories/_kimcruse_/2357686024372388740?igshid=dnyz6aq7pqie

She is in LA. On her ig live last Night someone asked her why she was in LA. She said she can’t say where she is and why she is there but she is in a hotel. She was in LA from last week. 
Lol oh and she is a beast of a vocalist

so I’m thinking maybe she is on this season.

Edited by jus.vshn

46 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Is this the hotel room where the contestants usually stayed in?

Omg it doessss look like thattt!!!! This looks like the hotel kim Cruse was in too

If he is on this season lol I’m excited 

Edited by jus.vshn
  • Like 1

All I'm gonna say is that if you stumble upon somebody that you think might be part of the cast this season - please don't blow up their DM's/spam their comments/ask them ANYTHING about the show or do anything that may result in them going private. It'll make the contestant tracking a loooot harder than it already is (I think they're forcing the contestants to social distance HARD this season because the connections this season between IG accounts compared to previous seasons are scarce and it's definitely already really hard to track...)

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

All I'm gonna say is that if you stumble upon somebody that you think might be part of the cast this season - please don't blow up their DM's/spam their comments/ask them ANYTHING about the show or do anything that may result in them going private. It'll make the contestant tracking a loooot harder than it already is (I'm gonna assume they're forcing the contestants to social distance HARD this season because the connections this season between IG accounts are scarce and it's definitely already really hard to track...)

👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾 I also think they’re in rooms either with family or by themselves. The contestants aren’t roomating this time 

Looking ahead at the two potential spoilers for contestants - if we're correct that they're both in LA for auditions then I sure hope both of them make it, I have an idea who they'd be best suited with coach-wise based on a few short snippets I could find of them singing but anything can happen.

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Looking ahead at the two potential spoilers for contestants - if we're correct that they're both in LA for auditions then I sure hope both of them make it, I have an idea who they'd be best suited with coach-wise based on a few short snippets I could find of them singing but anything can happen.

I’m sure they will. That lady Kim Cruse has a huge fan base and she will easily be this seasons AA powerhouse. She is insaneee!