10 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Not what I was implying there. Just used her as an example because she was one of the contestants with a lot of hype from last season. She was just the first example that came to mind lol.

I just meant that a lot of discussions in the past (once the lists drop) have focused heavily on the same couple of contestants - while some contestants don't get even a mention on the thread until their auditions air.

That’s true. It also usually happens with at least one country male who looks the part, and has a couple decent autotuned YouTube covers. They are for sure “winning,” we like to say. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Not what I was implying there. Just used her as an example because she was one of the contestants with a lot of hype from last season. She was just the first example that came to mind lol.

I just meant that a lot of discussions in the past (once the lists drop) have focused heavily on the same couple of contestants - while some contestants don't get even a mention on the thread until their auditions air.

I didn't notice the Isabel hype but whatever. Imo, Joanna and Thunderstorm where the most hyped pre season contestants here on IDF. 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

The 4:30 taping on August 3 Is sold out. I signed up for the 11:00 taping so fingers crossed🤞🏾

Yep. I see now, guessing all the dates will start being sold out in the next day or two. 

6 hours ago, LukeB1219 said:

Does anybody know which hotel they are staying at? I’m gonna look the hotel up on Instagram and see if there’s anyone else staying there

I get that you're curious and just want to try to find potential contestants on social media, but I hope no one posts the hotel info on here if they do know it because you don't really know who's reading this and what they would do with that info.

Edited by rhapsody99
grammatical error
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

I get that you're curious and just want to try to find potential contestants on social media, but I hope no one posts the hotel info on here if they do know it because you don't really know who's reading this and what they would do with that info.

I understand the desire for safety, but given what I've seen from previous season, most people know where it is exactly. plus, I think that we should place some faith in the security that they surely have. I guess my point is that nothing has happened in previous seasons with this information 

Edited by ashwinner
  • Like 1

Kim went live last night and someone asked is she auditioned for the voice 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️. Also, Shawn Sounds from season 16 was on the live and she told him that her cousin almost told the people on her old live where she is and why.

3 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Kim went live last night and someone asked is she auditioned for the voice 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️. Also, Shawn Sounds from season 16 was on the live and she told him that her cousin almost told the people on her old live where she is and why.

smh. I know that 99.999999% of y'all don't do this but I'm just gonna repeat it in case someone reading hasn't heard it already from earlier this season or all the other seasons:

Please don't do this. It makes things a lot harder to keep track of if the singers get scared into going on private from these messages.

(Thank you, kind reader!)

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, xxxthevoicexxx said:

Hello! In new to the forum. Super excited about season 19. When can we get the first blind spoiler or the first set of spoilers I’m soooo ready!

Welcome!!! And the blinds start July 26, the blinds will be filmed August 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th!!!!!! I am rn on the waiting list for the August 3rd, 6th, and 7th I HOPE I GET THE TICKETS LOL😂! Fingers crossed 🤞🏻! If I do igu guys with so many spoilers!

9 minutes ago, xxxthevoicexxx said:

Hello! In new to the forum. Super excited about season 19. When can we get the first blind spoiler or the first set of spoilers I’m soooo ready!

Hi! Welcome! Like what VoiceTakeover890 said July 29th is a rehearsal audience, the actual blinds start start August 3rd-7th. We should be getting spoilers during that week.

I’m having second thoughts about Kim....She is for a fact in La though. But she was just live and said she has an acoustic event on August 1. Sooo Now idk if she is a contestant for this season.

Buttt her cousin asked her why she was in LA and she was trying to find a way to dlete her cousins comment on the live because she say she couldn’t say where she was and why she was there.

i don’t think the acoustic event would’ve been a big deal to keep it a secret like that so it’s probably the voice. Andd Shawn Sounds came on the live and told her to message him so maybe he knows she’s on the show?

Edited by jus.vshn
  • Sad 1

I apologize in advance in case y’all have already talked about this and for a reason I didn’t see it but you know how in previous seasons the artists film the blinds and then have to wait a couple of months (I think) to go back to LA to film the battles/knockouts? I’m assuming this time around they’ll probably stay in LA to film the following pre taped rounds but does anyone have any information on it? I just want to be sure lol.

that being said when can we expect the premiere? I was thinking late September/early October cause that’s the date to start airing if they want a finale near Christmas (I think lol)

6 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I apologize in advance in case y’all have already talked about this and for a reason I didn’t see it but you know how in previous seasons the artists film the blinds and then have to wait a couple of months (I think) to go back to LA to film the battles/knockouts? I’m assuming this time around they’ll probably stay in LA to film the following pre taped rounds but does anyone have any information on it? I just want to be sure lol.

that being said when can we expect the premiere? I was thinking late September/early October cause that’s the date to start airing if they want a finale near Christmas (I think lol)

I think they will take the entire month of august to film the Blinds and Battles and then use September to film Knockouts 🤷🏾‍♂️ Or they might do it all in August not sure....

17 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

I’m having second thoughts about Kim....She is for a fact in La though. But she was just live and said she has an acoustic event on August 1. Sooo Now idk if she is a contestant for this season.

Buttt her cousin asked her why she was in LA and she was trying to find a way to dlete her cousins comment on the live because she say she couldn’t say where she was and why she was there.

i don’t think the acoustic event would’ve been a big deal to keep it a secret like that so it’s probably the voice. Andd Shawn Sounds came on the live and told her to message him so maybe he knows she’s on the show?

To be fair (if the show contract allows it) the acoustic event could still be happening since that's the 1st and blinds don't technically start til the 3rd. That plus trying to delete the cousin comment and Shawn Sounds dropping in with a DM request makes me lean towards an audition being likely, if not as much of a lock as initially assumed.

As for pre-taped filming, I doubt they'd leave LA after the blinds and come back for Battles/KOs since the show is supposed to be on air this fall, they're on a time crunch, and the virus situation means the less travel the contestants have to do the better.

According to previous info I read a while back, Battles take about week of prep so even before filming (if we assume battles are still a thing, which is unknown but likely still on given they've been a part of the show from season 1) ending blinds on the 7th and assuming TPTB doesn't start pairing up acts until the end of blinds and that takes ~24-48 hours the contestants likely won't know who they're paired with until the 10th, so the battles couldn't start until the 17th. If it's 2-3 days of filming (assume 3 so less contestants in the building so filming time is slightly more spread out) and another 24-48 hour window for KO pairing setup, they wouldn't have that info until the 21st and another week or two of prep puts those KO film dates at the end of August/beginning of September time frame, which is tight for editing that much footage but still doable if we assume a start date for the season of the 28th of September (as the show in S13, S15, and S17 premiered on the fourth Monday of September). 

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

To be fair (if the show contract allows it) the acoustic event could still be happening since that's the 1st and blinds don't technically start til the 3rd. That plus trying to delete the cousin comment and Shawn Sounds dropping in with a DM request makes me lean towards an audition being likely, if not as much of a lock as initially assumed.

As for pre-taped filming, I doubt they'd leave LA after the blinds and come back for Battles/KOs since the show is supposed to be on air this fall, they're on a time crunch, and the virus situation means the less travel the contestants have to do the better.

According to previous info I read a while back, Battles take about week of prep so even before filming (if we assume battles are still a thing, which is unknown but likely still on given they've been a part of the show from season 1) ending blinds on the 7th and assuming TPTB doesn't start pairing up acts until the end of blinds and that takes ~24-48 hours the contestants likely won't know who they're paired with until the 10th, so the battles couldn't start until the 17th. If it's 2-3 days of filming (assume 3 so less contestants in the building so filming time is slightly more spread out) and another 24-48 hour window for KO pairing setup, they wouldn't have that info until the 21st and another week or two of prep puts those KO film dates at the end of August/beginning of September time frame, which is tight for editing that much footage but still doable if we assume a start date for the season of the 28th of September (as the show in S13, S15, and S17 premiered on the fourth Monday of September). 

Yeah your right so hopefully she still is in. Only time will tell. Countdown to the 3rd

17 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

All tickets except the July 29th one and August 5th at 11 am have 18+ which means if you are a minor or signed up and listed your age younger than 18, you are unfortunately out of luck.

Well it’s a good thing I set my birthday in 1988