idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Posted (edited)

https://instagram.com/stories/_kimcruse_/2357686024372388740?igshid=dnyz6aq7pqie

She is in LA. On her ig live last Night someone asked her why she was in LA. She said she can’t say where she is and why she is there but she is in a hotel. She was in LA from last week. 
Lol oh and she is a beast of a vocalist

so I’m thinking maybe she is on this season.

Edited by jus.vshn

Posted (edited)

Everybody named Darcy who went on a talent show won, I believe.

Edited by David68

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Is this the hotel room where the contestants usually stayed in?

Omg it doessss look like thattt!!!! This looks like the hotel kim Cruse was in too

If he is on this season lol I’m excited 

Edited by jus.vshn
  • Like 1

2 questions.

1. Have the tickets been given out yet or is everybody still waitlsited

2. Does anybody know the name of the hotel that they are staying at?

Yes they were on set yesterday working with make-up artists. For a full look at what the make-up PPE will look like go the voice glam instagram (voiceglam) 

6 minutes ago, LukeB1219 said:

2 questions.

1. Have the tickets been given out yet or is everybody still waitlsited

2. Does anybody know the name of the hotel that they are staying at?

Yep I’m still waitlisted

2 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

The July 29th Rehearsal Audience Tapings is sold out so tickets confirmations should be coming soon. 

Do they let people know if they didn’t get the ticket?

Posted (edited)

All I'm gonna say is that if you stumble upon somebody that you think might be part of the cast this season - please don't blow up their DM's/spam their comments/ask them ANYTHING about the show or do anything that may result in them going private. It'll make the contestant tracking a loooot harder than it already is (I think they're forcing the contestants to social distance HARD this season because the connections this season between IG accounts compared to previous seasons are scarce and it's definitely already really hard to track...)

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Do they let people know if they didn’t get the ticket?

They let you know if you did get in. They try to tell people if they did not but you will know if you don’t get anything until the day. This is from 1iota Help page.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

All I'm gonna say is that if you stumble upon somebody that you think might be part of the cast this season - please don't blow up their DM's/spam their comments/ask them ANYTHING about the show or do anything that may result in them going private. It'll make the contestant tracking a loooot harder than it already is (I'm gonna assume they're forcing the contestants to social distance HARD this season because the connections this season between IG accounts are scarce and it's definitely already really hard to track...)

👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾 I also think they’re in rooms either with family or by themselves. The contestants aren’t roomating this time 

Looking ahead at the two potential spoilers for contestants - if we're correct that they're both in LA for auditions then I sure hope both of them make it, I have an idea who they'd be best suited with coach-wise based on a few short snippets I could find of them singing but anything can happen.

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Looking ahead at the two potential spoilers for contestants - if we're correct that they're both in LA for auditions then I sure hope both of them make it, I have an idea who they'd be best suited with coach-wise based on a few short snippets I could find of them singing but anything can happen.

I’m sure they will. That lady Kim Cruse has a huge fan base and she will easily be this seasons AA powerhouse. She is insaneee!

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I’m sure they will. That lady Kim Cruse has a huge fan base and she will easily be this seasons AA powerhouse. She is insaneee!

I NEED her to be in Team Kelly.

1 minute ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

U know of Kim Cruse? She will be amazing with anyone BUT John 

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

She won an online singing contest on the TERREL Youtube channel, she is a huge vocalist!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

8 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I was thinking (if Kim is lucky enough to get the choice of all four) she should choose between Kelly and John, but she'd stand out more on Kelly's team so I'm hoping that's what happens. That said, she could surprise everyone and pull a Kyla/Rose and be with Blake or Gwen - Kelly 100% makes the most sense though.

Liam's an easier pick for the most likely coach (he does blues and plays guitar - do the math there, y'all) but again, anything can happen. 

Edited by VintageVoice

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I was thinking (if Kim is lucky enough to get the choice of all four) she should choose between Kelly and John, but she'd stand out more on Kelly's team so I'm hoping that's what happens. That said, she could surprise everyone and pull a Kyla/Rose and be with Blake or Gwen - Kelly 100% makes the most sense though.

Liam's an easier pick for the most likely coach (he does blues and plays guitar - do the math there, y'all) but again, anything can happen. 

Yeah more than likely Liam would pick Blake. Butt he’s only following John on Instagram so who knows..... Also on one of Kim Cruse lives someone asked if she was going on the voice which coach would she choose, and she said Blake or Jhud. But Jhud isn’t on this season so I think she’ll pick Blake. Lol automatic finale 

5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Yeah more than likely Liam would pick Blake. Butt he’s only following John on Instagram so who knows..... Also on one of Kim Cruse lives someone asked if she was going on the voice which coach would she choose, and she said Blake or Jhud. But Jhud isn’t on this season so I think she’ll pick Blake. Lol automatic finale 

I mean, Blake does pretty well with powerful AA female voices that make it past the pre-taped shows (Sisaundra, Keisha, Kyla, and now Toneisha) so he's not the worst choice if he turns for her. As for Liam's coach, John's not the worst choice but I see that ending poorly if that's the direction he goes. We'll have to see. 

Liam seems more pacific NW rock/blues then southern country/rock blues. John has the msof

classically trained background, Gwen could also make sense. 

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I mean, Blake does pretty well with powerful AA female voices that make it past the pre-taped shows (Sisaundra, Keisha, Kyla, and now Toneisha) so he's not the worst choice if he turns for her. As for Liam's coach, John's not the worst choice but I see that ending poorly if that's the direction he goes. We'll have to see. 

Yep I can see John fumbling and letting him go...

I can also see these 2 potential contestants and 4 chair turns.

7 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Liam seems more pacific NW rock/blues then southern country/rock blues. John has the msof

classically trained background, Gwen could also make sense. 

Liam picking Gwen would be fun as a twist, but I'm not sure how that would go for him - John's background is definitely the most clearly classically trained, though Kelly's talked about that in her own background too. If Adam was still on the show, I could see them being a decent match but since that's not an option Blake's the clearest choice despite not being quite the same regional family of rock/blues as one another. 

• Like 1