9 minutes ago, Archanium said:

I don't really see the tstorm resemblance tbh, to me, he is more like Michael Lee¬†ūüĎÄ

That's immediately where my brain went when I heard him and that's part of why I think he's Blake bait

• Like 2
  • Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Archanium said:

I don't really see the tstorm resemblance tbh, to me, he is more like Michael Lee¬†ūüĎÄ

that's actually a good point; I didn't think of that. I think I equated him to thunderstorm cause I don't really like either of them lmfao, but I do like Michael lee.

5 hours ago, Archanium said:

Michael Lee is much better. Michael is a natural. 

• Like 2

It’s what we do...

200.gif

Maybe I’ll just watch the season and see how it plays out for a change, and pick a snowflake after the playoffs. 

58 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Not disagreeing there Michael Lee deserved better but it's fine I'm fine everything is fine

omfg Michael lee's knockout was ICONIC I was SHOOK

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ashwinner said:

omfg Michael lee's knockout was ICONIC I was SHOOK

Imagine Kirk goatvibrato Jay, Chris nopersonalityorstarquality Kroeze and Dave pitchproblemsandthemostbasiccountryguy Fenley advancing over him. I can't-

2 hours ago, antikid said:

Imagine Kirk goatvibrato Jay, Chris nopersonalityorstarquality Kroeze and Dave pitchproblemsandthemostbasiccountryguy Fenley advancing over him. I can't-

I'm gonna stick by my tinfoil hat theory that Chris was never supposed to get the playoffs PV - Kirk 100% was (given the fact he was Blake's TCO) and then Dave or Michael would get the other with the third of those three getting the coach's save (sentimental favorite vs. actual quality artist).

Hopefully the audience gets artists with better overall quality this time, but...

Back in S15, I knew Michael would be a Top 24 foddler. That’s my prediction for Liam. I feel like that may happen with Liam too. I also hope Liam doesn’t go with Blake(If he even gets chairs to turn.) Blake wouldn’t be the best coach imo. Even though Liam is a blues/rock singer, Blake is still gonna force country songs into him like he does with most blues/rock singers on his team like he usually does, especially in the battles. 

8 hours ago, antikid said:

agreed that he should've advanced but I actually appreciate Kirk's emotion when he sings, although I don't love country. but for sure he deserved to move on ūüė† Chris is just so......

8 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Hopefully the audience gets artists with better overall quality this time, but...

The audience will always prefer male country types and sob stories so TPTB's manipulation is our best chance at this point ūüėāūüĒę.¬†

18 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

This thread rn:

Jumping-the-Gun.png

Can't wait for the whole list :wub:

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, echoap said:

The audience will always prefer male country types and sob stories so TPTB's manipulation is our best chance at this point ūüėāūüĒę.¬†

Can't wait for the whole list :wub:

giphy.gif

Me too :clap:

• Like 2
5 hours ago, NerdN7 said:

Blake taking Dave instead of Michael through was the one time I was mad at his choices. 

Blake's usually pretty smart, but I still won't forget him dropping Kailey in the battles after he "Bet the farm she'd win"

4 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Blake's usually pretty smart, but I still won't forget him dropping Kailey in the battles after he "Bet the farm she'd win"

I expect the tragic decisions from Kelly and whoever the rotating coach is, but Blake's only human and bound to make questionable decisions every now and then.

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I expect the tragic decisions from Kelly and whoever the rotating coach is, but Blake's only human and bound to make questionable decisions every now and then.

definitely, Kelly is probably my favorite, so im more lenient but even I recognize she's made some questionable decisions talent-wise. In terms of winning the show though, she's pretty good if she's got a mediocre contender; in most other coaches arms, brynn/chevel would have not won, especially in their seasons (Specifically with Brynn)