The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Misirlou said:

I can see them starting the season with John H. a la Katie Kadan, we only get to see him after someone turns around.

Lmao we have the same episode closer order except for Desz and Jim, who we switched 😂

And I have the exact same feeling about how they're going to present John H. - someone's gotta be the shocker of the premiere and he definitely fits it the best of anyone who makes the lives and TPTB like to put artists who make the live rounds in the opening spot of the premiere.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I can see them starting the season with John H. a la Katie Kadan, we only get to see him after someone turns around.

As for Tamara and Desz, they´re definitely closing an episode, but I don´t think they would have them closing back to back ones. Now that I revisited the whole thing, I´d say the closers will be:

Ep 1- Tamara (Closer of the first actual tape, so I don´t see why it shouldn´t be presented this way on the show)

Ep 2- Cami (She was a block, and they are usually done by Ep.3 like someone said earlier, so there´s that)

Ep 3- Desz (We meet Kelly´s frontrunner here often, like Jej when we actually was her main dog, Chevel, and Jake Hoot, so, it could happen)

Ep 4- Jim (I can see them pulling a Ricky Duran situation with him, making Blake seem like he has the weakest team and nobody picks him, and then Jim comes along )

Ep 5- James (By default the last blind)

I think she'll be a closer for episode 3 or 4. It'll be very easy for them to put a storyline for Kelly and Gwen both trying to block Blake with Madeline and Tori but him not turning around, but neither of them strike me as week 1 auditions imo. Plus, Cami was on the last day so it there's probably some stuff that the coaches said about their teams filling up, etc. that would be hard to edit out.

• Like 1

Just now, Someone648 said:

I think she'll be a closer for episode 3 or 4. It'll be very easy for them to put a storyline for Kelly and Gwen both trying to block Blake with Madeline and Tori but him not turning around, but neither of them strike me as week 1 auditions imo. Plus, Cami was on the last day so it there's probably some stuff that the coaches said about their teams filling up, etc. that would be hard to edit out.

That's a good point, if that's the case then it might go Tamara --> Jim --> Desz --> Cami --> James as closers.

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I can see that as well, the "filling the teams" situation might be hard to edit, but we´ll see. 

As for Tori and Madeline, there has been quite a lot of fodder in Week 1 throughout the years of this show 😂, so I wouldn´t be totally shocked to see them placed there.

For some reason, Jim doesn´t strike me as a Week 1 audition, since apparently he was one of the best, and they need to spread the good auditions, especially considering we´re probably getting  Tamara, Taryn and John.H on that week. Of course, this is just a supposition, I could very well be wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zainab Tufail said:

That would suck tbh, my dream line-up is Blake, Adam, Pharrell, Xtina/Kelly

Well that'd be boring, for me, and maybe for many. But hey, it is just our own preference here, you just really like male artists/coaches, so I understand that. I just see female coaches more energetic than the lads, and they give more color for the show.

But realistically, I bet they'll be doing even gender coaches next season.

I really just can’t believe Gwen... 😕 She has a “country moment” sitting two chairs away from her. 😅 She literally wasted her steal on someone that has no chance to win, especially with the less-generic Jim that is probably going to take it all (please no 🤞). I would have much preferred her using her steal on Marisa... 😔

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Well that'd be boring, for me, and maybe for many. But hey, it is just our own preference here, you just really like male artists/coaches, so I understand that. I just see female coaches more energetic than the lads, and they give more color for the show.

it would give a fresh breeze to the show to have 4 women coaches or even 3 women and 1 man

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I really just can’t believe Gwen... 😕 She has a “country moment” sitting two chairs away from her. 😅 She literally wasted her steal on someone that has no chance to win, especially with the less-generic Jim that is probably going to take it all (please no 🤞). I would have much preferred her using her steal on Marisa... 😔

I can't with y'all roasting Gwen for this decision. I'm sure she could've made a better steal than that but apparently Marisa didn't nail it either and she'd just be the less competent diva compared to Tamara ans Desz going the lives just like Ben's maybe more generic compared to other country guys on the show this season. We know who gets further on this show between generic country men and divas (even some fresh and very vocally competent ones). Blame Gwen for being strategic now. Last season you blamed her for going with the one who gave the better performance in the playoffs. Okay, I get it. Just blame Gwen, right?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I am amazed on how you guys all make assumptions about winner and finalists without even seeing them on national tv (and how the producers will show them (if ya know what I mean 😂)). But I guess this is just a normal IDF community, and I AM HERE FOR IT! 

BcHWCDj.jpg

• Haha 9

28 minutes ago, antikid said:

I can't with y'all roasting Gwen for this decision. I'm sure she could've made a better steal than that but apparently Marisa didn't nail it either and she'd just be the less competent diva compared to Tamara ans Desz going the lives just like Ben's maybe more generic compared to other country guys on the show this season. We know who gets further on this show between generic country men and divas (even some fresh and very vocally competent ones). Blame Gwen for being strategic now. Last season you blamed her for going with the one who gave the better performance in the playoffs. Okay, I get it. Just blame Gwen, right?

I never said Marisa was my number one choice for her to steal, I’m just saying that I preferred her to Ben. 😔 Not to mention, I’ve been pretty neutral towards Gwen up until this point. 😕

2 hours ago, antikid said:

Not blaming Gwen for attempting to be strategic - strategy-wise, you're right that generic country outlasts divas. All I'm saying is that I would've preferred a different artist as her steal, since I'm less interested in Ben than I would have been in Marisa. She's allowed to make the calls she feels are right, and we're allowed to be frustrated. Additionally, in a season with stronger country artists (Jim and WTW), other country acts that aren't as generic but maybe less likely to get past the playoffs (Bailey and Ian), and another "generic" country artist not on Team Blake (Tanner), it seems like the odds are good of Ben getting lost in the shuffle. I could be totally wrong and Ben could outlast a few of them, but I'm not optimistic.

2 hours ago, antikid said:

Yes.

• Haha 1

I think the only stolen contestant who has any real chance of making live shows is Cami. People on IDF just don’t like country males. I liked Gwen’s team better pre-KO, but it’s not her fault Van bombed. Maybe she should have paired him with Ryan, but I think that’s more a hindsight thing. 

With the current format KO steals are really overrated anyways especially since Gwen already has Payge.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I do like males more but there have been many women on the show that I really like. The thing is I can't even imagine THE VOICE without Blake.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, French20 said:

it would give a fresh breeze to the show to have 4 women coaches or even 3 women and 1 man

Yeah it would give a fresh breeze for those who would like to see more Females than Males.I Just don't want to watch the Voice Without Blake.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I am amazed on how you guys all make assumptions about winner and finalists without even seeing them on national tv (and how the producers will show them (if ya know what I mean 😂)). But I guess this is just a normal IDF community, and I AM HERE FOR IT! 

Minivan makes things a lot easier :haha:. We can't say who's gonna win for sure because TPTB is a huge unknown factor, but we can rule out at least 60% of the contestants based on Minivan's tragic taste... 😂🔫

Average Finale:

- Team Blake finalist #1

- Team Blake finalist #2

- TCO/pimped contestant of the season (Usually a powerhouse) 

- Either a Dark horse or a Team Kelly finalist (If the latter, they're winning :haha:

All this gets clearer as the season progresses, the only actual challenge here is to figure out the dark horse LMAO. 

• Haha 5