The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

LOL, Julia with the Billie Elleish song, Ryan with the Andrea song and Larriah with an Adele lmao.

Taryn welcome to the Playoffs PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

The only one that I would consider out of the running solely based on song choice is Julia. There´s no way Minivan is gonna vote for her doing that song, no matter how good the performance is, the second they take a look at the title.

I feel like Taryn has the biggest advantage right now, if she did nail a Faith Hill song, Minivan would pay her respects. The public also seems to always enjoy a well sung rendition of an Adele song, so Larriah can still do some damage if she did good. As for Ryan, going operatic might not help him but I wouldn´t count him out yet, he could very well nail it and the public would reward him for that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

I think Chloe was a bad steal because she’s getting eliminated next round. I hope if Desz gets PV that Kelly saves Cami, although she might go country and stay loyal by picking Tanner. Whatever the scenario is, I think Madeline is out. She should have picked Kelsie instead. The good thing is that Kelly does well with her steals, like Kaleb Lee, Rod Stokes, Max Boyle, and to a lesser extent Matthew Johnston.

I believe Chloe might've done something different to the song because I guess the coaches expected Carter to win, but John chose Chloe and Blake couldn't pick (Kelly leaned Carter of course) and Gwen had a real tough time picking.

Just now, Someone648 said:

I believe Chloe might've done something different to the song because I guess the coaches expected Carter to win, but John chose Chloe and Blake couldn't pick (Kelly leaned Carter of course) and Gwen had a real tough time picking.

Like its been said before, John always has that artist that intrigues him and he tries to keep as long as possible despite not being a frontrunner (Celia, Will, Mandi C.). I'm feeling that Chloe will probably take that place this season.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

My dream panel is Usher, Demi Lovato, Kelly, and Blake 

I really think Usher will be a coach for the S20, he was a mentor for season 17, and there mega mentor, with a space of time of just 2 seasons, it suggests that he is coming back as a coach

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Like its been said before, John always has that artist that intrigues him and he tries to keep as long as possible despite not being a frontrunner (Celia, Will, Mandi C.). I'm feeling that Chloe will probably take that place this season.

Oh definitely. I don't expect Chloe to make the top 9 simply because John's got 2 clear frontrunners. I fully expect that unless Bailey pulls of some miracle, John and Tamara will be his top 2. One coach (I believe they said it was Kelly) had told John H. that his only competition on the show was himself and he kept pulling out something different, and the coaches all freaked out over Tamara's performance because she brought a ton of personality to it. I guess Tamara changed a couple lyrics to make it her own as well, but I'm not sure to what extent - just that the coaches and the sources loved her energy.

Overall, it seems like the coaches absolutely adore both of them and feel pretty threatened by both.

Edited by Someone648

6 minutes ago, French20 said:

I really think Usher will be a coach for the S20, he was a mentor for season 17, and there mega mentor, with a space of time of just 2 seasons, it suggests that he is coming back as a coach

Or it suggests that he has a good relationship with the show, but doesn’t want to make the time commitment of being a coach.

i would love to have him back on the panel, but I wouldn’t read much into it.

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Reminder that if we get a coach quota in the finale again, there's no possible way we get all of DeSz, Tamara, John, and Cami in the finale. :/ 

I really hope the coach quota doesn´t happen. ¿Was there a lot of criticism for that to the point that common sense will meet the producers to not do it again?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

Or it suggests that he has a good relationship with the show, but doesn’t want to make the time commitment of being a coach.

i would love to have him back on the panel, but I wouldn’t read much into it.

except that there are only two seasons of difference, there is also the fact that John will soon be a father again, so he would take his place just for one season

or maybe Gwen (hopefully) will leave for season 20, but I don't think they'll put John and Usher on at the same time

22 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

both of John's steals have come from Gwen's team.  Why is this not surprising to me ?

18 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

did you mean chloe or bailey

I meant Bailey there.

I think Chloe's DOA, but Bailey's got a shot if she pulls off some Danielle/Cassadee-level performance. Still, Tamara and John are who I think John will have as his top 2.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Sorry if this has been answered before but are we gonna get the full thoughts of the sources about last night´s performances?

I'll try sharing tonight after work! I think I've overall given a general gist of everything though.

20 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

those of us that are Payge fans are not complaining about that.  

True! I'm really looking forward to Payge but it seems to me that she'll have no trouble making it to the finale unless Carter does something spectacular.

It's been 2 rounds now that she's received immense praise from all the coaches.

• Like 2