The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

14 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I don’t know I thought some of his runs were too much. I liked the simplicity of the beginning. By all over the place I didn’t mean pitch wise

To clarify I found the run at 3:18 to be unnecessary and also on the crescendo and ending he seemed to put too many runs and I wish he’d just simplify his vocal 

Just now, Blirel said:

Here’s a bold prediction but people seem to love JH on socials so I could see him get PV and then John saves Bailey as he sees Tamara and Chloe as too close of a lane to John. 

That’s a nightmare result for me as id rather have Tamara and Chloe but it’s a very possible result 

18 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Here’s a bold prediction but people seem to love JH on socials so I could see him get PV and then John saves Bailey as he sees Tamara and Chloe as too close of a lane to John. 

Considering John picked Bailey over Sid and Lauren, I would say that this is not only possible but actually the likeliest outcome.

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m going to be honest with you. As much as I would love it, I really don’t think Carter is going to win this thing. Getting to the finale seems very likely, but he could very well deliver a string of pitchy performances during the live shows and mess up. Not to mention, if God forbid, his voice starts to change during the lives, he’s going to be in some serious trouble. 😬 

and even if he isn't pitchy, if his voice changes, then he will no longer have that "little kid" appeal, so he'll lose some voters. however, i trust that he will keep a lot of them anyway.

5 hours ago, jarmon said:

Kelsie Watt's run on the show reminded me of Katrina Cain.

Both had really PHENOMENAL and promising auditions, montaged battles and BOTH FLOPPED in the Knockouts. 😭

i had the EXACT same thought! i made the same comparison - and it goes even further cause they both flopped in the KOs only because of their song choice imo

• Like 1

Just now, French20 said:

i really hope they will do like S18, where each coach is represented by a candidate for the final, because the other seasons where Blake had 3 talents out of 4 finalists, it was unfair

If anything the previous seasons’ formats were actually fair, unlike S18’s

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They still havent announced how will they do the playoffs voting right?

Like 1 PV + CS per team or a Top 7 in general?

I hope it’s top 7, but if they do that, John would be in danger of being shut out, and we’d get 3-4 from team Blake. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SNI2 said:

Am I the only one who thought it was weird how Blake introduced Taryn as a Kelly Clarkson multi-genre type, instead of a powerhouse country singer? 

if you check out her fan thread, you can see her perform mariah's song live (better than mariah did live LMAO).

i do see what you're saying about strategy. i guess he's also trying to appeal to casuals as well? i dunno

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

if you check out her fan thread, you can see her perform mariah's song live (better than mariah did live LMAO).

i do see what you're saying about strategy. i guess he's also trying to appeal to casuals as well? i dunno

Yeah, on one of Facebook lives, with her band, she performed one of the best versions of Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive” I’ve ever heard. She can sing pretty much anything. She’s similar to Kelly in that way, and I think that’s what Blake was alluding to. 

• Like 2

just listened to cami's performance, and at the last notes, i had chills! it was incredible and i liked that she gave us a hint of power at the end while still maintaining the dark nature of the song with her following softer notes. beautiful!! kelly's reaction makes me more hopeful that cami can snag the CS.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

just listened to cami's performance, and at the last notes, i had chills! it was incredible and i liked that she gave us a hint of power at the end while still maintaining the dark nature of the song with her following softer notes. beautiful!! kelly's reaction makes me more hopeful that cami can snag the CS.

john was pretty good, but i know he can do much better. he i think was holding back even as the song was advancing. he was impressive though, and his tone didn't bother me as much as it did in his BA.

but cami killed it and she's my winner ❤️ 

just saw this comment on YT: "Cami tryna put a spell on me scooping up them notes. It's so sexy when a woman can moan out those low notes. This was fierce and sensual with really good control throughout her range."

Does this not strike anyone else as really weird (and disgusting)?

Edited by ashwinner
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

just saw this comment on YT: "Cami tryna put a spell on me scooping up them notes. It's so sexy when a woman can moan out those low notes. This was fierce and sensual with really good control throughout her range."

Does this not strike anyone else as really weird?

my dirty mind thinking some words said something else 

3 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

My first concern was I forgot Cami's age and thought she was like 17 for second.

After googling and confirming that she's actually 20 - I can confirm that regardless of age, this is still very weird and very gross and this man deserves the guillotine.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8981492