The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

CAMI DEFINITELY PUT A SPELL ON ME 😍

That was soo screechy from John (for me) 

Kudos to John though, I love his start and this song is really hard sooo yeah 

Cami and Kelly are really meant for each other, I just hope that translates into votes 😔

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daillon said:

That was a very uneven performance from John. I love how subdued he was in the verses, but when he starts to go in his upper range, it sounded off to me. Like it didn't feel authentic or something. It's hard to explain.

I liked Cami a little bit better, but again, the arrangement of her song did not do her any favors. It felt too sleepy for a huge song like that. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Neither were perfect tbh, but I’ll take the fresh and unique performance over the 100th cover of All By Myself.

this

John's performance was very original, and it changed billions of covers of this song, then at the end of his performance he completely finished this duel, impressive

Just now, French20 said:

this

John's performance was very original, and it changed billions of covers of this song, then at the end of his performance he completely finished this duel, impressive

Read the comment again :teeheewave:

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, French20 said:

this

I am not sure but @Daillon actually means Cami, not John 😬

Not sure though, just based on the construction of the sentence

• Thanks 1

I agree with what most of you are saying. John is insanely talented but surprisingly I felt like he was ”meh” compared to his battles where I liked him a lot.

For Cami, it wasn’t the MOST exciting performance of hers but it was original and interesting for me. I would’ve gone with Cami here but I get why John chose John!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I agree with what most of you are saying. John is insanely talented but surprisingly I felt like he was ”meh” compared to his battles where I liked him a lot.

For Cami, it wasn’t the MOST exciting performance of hers but it was original and interesting for me. I would’ve gone with Cami here but I get why John chose John!

I agree. I really don't think the diva songs are for John, some jazzy big songs are meant for his voice

• Like 1