The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I don't think they'll leak Lauren vs Payge, which is likely to be a closer, so I'm putting my bets on Bailey vs Sid/Julia vs John if it results in a steal/save, and Casme vs Rio if they wanna leak a no-steal but (apparently) good battle.

The first battles promo domt necessary preview who is going to be on next week. The first battle promo I rmeber seeing Toneisha but she wasn’t on until the 2nd week of battles.

so I think it’ll be safe to just wait on Friday until we get the full battles lineup video

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I don't think they'll leak Lauren vs Payge, which is likely to be a closer, so I'm putting my bets on Bailey vs Sid/Julia vs John if it results in a steal/save, and Casme vs Rio if they wanna leak a no-steal but (apparently) good battle.

Leaning towards John vs Julia, I can see them leaking John H for some extra push

• Like 2

So what your saying Bailey beat Sid that’s some BS tbh. Anyways the blinds weren’t that good but last seasons were even worse and last season turned out to be a really good season. So I still have my hopes up and won’t give up on the season. Let’s just hope the battles deliver and knockouts! ONTO TO THE BATTLES YALL! LETS GO!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Score Card for Tonight:

1 point for correct episode + lineup spot, 0.5 points for correct episode.

1 Point: James Pyle (duh, he filled the last spot)

0.5 Points: Julia, WTW, Lain, Emmalee

Total points tonight: 3/9

Previous Total: 3/40

Final Total: 6/40 points for lineup guessing.

In short, don't ever ask me to guess when TPTB will edit someone into the audition process.

24 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Wait, so a coach can't save an artist if another coach hits the button before them?, also how are socially distanced battles gonna be? Is there a certain distance between the two artists or somenthing

Yes, other coaches have the chance to steal until the artist finishes descending the stairs, then the coach has the ability to save 

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Unpopular opinion but

James > Julia for me tonight

I super love James' tone, but I also love Cami. But based solely on the auditions, I think James is more exciting for me, while Cami is more pleasing to hear.

I really enjoyed both but I agree

Julia is good, but I still think her song choice for the 4-way-knockout won't score much. It's what they say, sometimes, the artist is good, but doesn't pick well enough for the ocasion. Although Ryan Gallagher is still my favorite, maybe I think that there's a scenario in which Julia's performance will catapult Taryn singing Faith Hill. Not that I understand much about Minivan, though. I'm not even American. 

Edited by SNI2