The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

Honestly Kelly would have been a better coach for Marybeth. Just realized when Kelly started sitting in Adam’s chair, she always blocked Blake (idk abt S20 but I’m probably expecting it)

And get rid of her 4th country girl like Gracee, Brennen, Brooke? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

And get rid of her 4th country girl like Gracee, Brennen, Brooke? 

lmao I keep forgetting how much country she had on that season. Imo if Marybeth and Damali were in a KO, I think Kelly would pick Damali and Marybeth has a chance of going home without a steal. Her KO was average.

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

What was your take on the 4-way KO (or anyone else you remember)?

It is was very good....thought everyone delivered.

Personally Julia was my favorite because I like her style and really nailed the song. However not a competition song by any means.

I'd say its between Taryn and Ryan.  Wouldve said its Taryns because shes country but given the hype Ryan is getting and because he's different. Im rooting for him.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I was going to ask you who did you think were the standouts, and if you agreed with the decisions made (winners)

Did not agree with ONE of the winners at all.

Also I wish Gwen pulled a Kelly Rowland and didnt give a winner to one of her match ups and put the other two through. THe loser of one her Knockouts was alot better than the other two. 

Edited by katybay
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, katybay said:

Also I wish Gwen pulled a Kelly Rowland and didnt give a winner to one of her match ups and put the other two through. THe loser of one her Knockouts was alot better than the other two. 

I´m assuming you´re talking about Ryan Berg, right?. I found him to be pretty ho hum in his blind, so it seems like he stepped it up in his next rounds.

5 minutes ago, katybay said:

Did not agree with ONE of the winners at all.

Was it Ian winning against James? 

Edited by Misirlou

1 hour ago, rp3598 said:

John kind of threw shade at Marybeth Byrd by saying Bailey is his first country artist that he's worked with. She sang Angel from Montgomery and Burning House which were country songs...

I think not. He just mean that it's his first for the season.

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I´m assuming you´re talking about Ryan Berg, right?. I found him to be pretty ho hum in his blind, so it seems like he stepped it up in his next rounds.

Was it Ian winning against James? 

Yeah  Ryan was very good...his apponnent was really something else though ❤️ 

A certain soul singer and rocker pair were very mediocre.

I was actually talking about LF against BR. I just find LF alot more interesting...Gwen shouldve saved her steal for her.

Oh yes forgot about James and Ian....yeah initially I was really mad about James losing..but I really liked Ian after his blind now...I see the appeal the judges were talking about him in the knockouts now. 

Edited by katybay
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, katybay said:

I was actually talking about Lauren Frihauf against Bailey Rae..I just find Lauren alot more interesting...Gwen shouldve saved her steal for her.

Oh yes forgot about James and Ian....yeah initially I was really mad about James losing..but I really liked Ian after his blind now...I see the appeal the judges were talking about him in the knockouts now. 

Thanks for answering, looking forward to see the Ian vs James matchup, as I really like both of them. Wish Blake hadn´t paired them up together.

55 minutes ago, katybay said:

Yeah  Ryan was very good...his apponnent was really something else though ❤️ 

A certain soul singer and rocker pair were very mediocre.

I was actually talking about LF against BR. I just find LF alot more interesting...Gwen shouldve saved her steal for her.

Wow! So Lauren did better then Bailey or was it evenly matched. And Did Payge do really good? Or was Ryan way better?

36 minutes ago, Carlos3500 said:

I swearrrr. Seeing Florida and Texas lean red yet again is not making me happy 🙃

I'm gonna stop the politics talk after this, but I'm in the state that has correctly supported the president since '64 so I'm really hoping for a good outcome but I'm not optimistic. Would much rather have a recap of the behind-the-scenes stuff + coaches' performance that's on YT than think about the state of the nation at the moment, but it is what it is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

I'm gonna stop the politics talk after this, but I'm in the state that has correctly supported the president since '64 so I'm really hoping for a good outcome but I'm not optimistic. Would much rather have a recap of the behind-the-scenes stuff + coaches' performance that's on YT than think about the state of the nation at the moment, but it is what it is.

i would also have liked a recap or something as a break in case i need one (and i clearly do, with me being on idf for a few minutes now)

My Dream Scenario:

Team Blake:

PV = Sid/Jim

CS = Sid/Jim

Team Kelly:

PV = Cami Clune

CS = Ryan Gallagher(If he doesn't win the 4-way KO, then Tanner/DeSz.)

Team Legend:

PV = John Holiday

CS = Tamara Jade

Team Gwen:

PV = Carter Rubin

CS = Ben Allen/Payge Turner

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UncleSanchez said:

Can we just step back for a moment and just be in awe of the talent grouped together for S19. The Blinds were AMAZING!! The artistry and the back stories were top notch! I'm looking forward to what the rest of this season has to offer.

Unpopular Opinion: But I agree! This seasons blinds were pretty good better then last seasons. But ya this season is going to deliver!

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

So anyways based on spoilers and stuff do y’all think we’re gonna have some good battles? I hope these battles turn out to be incredible! For those who watched the battles already how were they were their some amazing battles?

I think the battles will be SO GOOD.

• Like 3