Casme vs Rio

Bailey vs Sid (steal)

Tamara vs Olivia 

Jim vs John S.

Payge vs Lauren (steal)

Lol there isn’t gonna be 4 Team Legend battles and 0 Team Kelly

40 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

John having Sid and James in the same team and dropping them both, his mind I-

John having Sid, James, Cami, AND Julia and dropping them. This is why he needs to get replaced!! He gets all of the good people and literally makes the worst decisions with them smh

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Carlos3500 said:

John having Sid, James, Cami, AND Julia and dropping them. This is why he needs to get replaced!! He gets all of the good people and literally makes the worst decisions with them smh

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??????

sealwhaaaaa.JPG.32d904b8aaded5b5c69a79412e174028.JPG

honestly i think that everyone saying john needs a break might be a little bit of an exaggeration. the other coaches pick people as fodder who they can drop early but john is selective and thus gets a really good team usually and then has to drop some good people early on. although i'm not going to say his decisions are perfect or near it, the effect is in large part because of his super strong teams

• Like 4

I just liked this final episode of Blind Audition overall than the rest of the Blinds I DON'T KNOW WHY.

I like Julia's voice and style + vocal technique, Lain's rasp, James' cool vibe. I even liked Bailey's potential as a country artist (you can see how Blake react). 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

honestly i think that everyone saying john needs a break might be a little bit of an exaggeration. the other coaches pick people as fodder who they can drop early but john is selective and thus gets a really good team usually and then has to drop some good people early on. although i'm not going to say his decisions are perfect or near it, the effect is in large part because of his super strong teams

That's what you call STRATEGY. It's not even John's fault that a lot of artists prefer him as a coach. His decisions are questionable but to work with him is a big deal.

Edited by Jyn Mycle

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/86926300-38ac-44b0-b5f2-c083d0871f40

Ok Schedule update 3 Battles episode then K.O.

"THE BATTLES PART 3"
11/16/2020 (08:00PM - 10:01PM) (Monday)    : The “Battle Rounds” continue as the coaches enlist music industry powerhouses Leon Bridges (Team Kelly), Miguel (Team Legend), Kane Brown (Team Blake) and Julia Michaels (Team Gwen) to prepare their artists to go head-to-head in the hopes of advancing to the “Knockout Rounds.” Each coach has one steal and one save – their saved artist will enter into a Four-Way Knockout. 

"THE KNOCK OUTS PREMIERE
11/17/2020 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Tuesday)    : The “Knockouts Rounds” begin with coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani’s strongest team members remaining from the “Battles.” The artists will be paired against a teammate once more, but this time they will each select their own song to perform individually while their direct competitor watches and waits. The coaches alone will choose the winner from their team to advance to the live shows. Each coach will have one steal in the “Knockouts.” Carson Daly ("TODAY") hosts.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Another thing, if he did pair Cami with Julia and Sid with James, then who would've been with Bailey? She definitely wouldn't have been paired with John H

I mean, the Bailey vs Sid pairing does make sense when you see they are singing "Tennesee Whiskey", a song that is both country (Bailey) and blues (Sid). 

The thing is, even if I dont really like John as a coach, I can fault him for some of the pairings he did this season, not only for the fact that his team is stacked as always, but rather because there are singers that perhaps stylistically wouldnt play well with others. 

I think his pairings are fine, Julia is pretty much the only one I could see doing well with John H, due to her jazzy influences in her runs, and him just being pure jazz as a whole. Same with Bailey and Sid for the reason above.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Carlos3500 said:

I mean it’s either keep or get rid of John H and Tamara and risking losing them in the playoffs he made all the right decisions that’s why he’s such a good coach... sometimes, and having Bailey there is just a space to fill so his favs won’t lose.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos3500 said:

Also I just counted, and Kelly was the most selective coach this season in the blinds! She turned her chair 18 times, Gwen did it 27 times, John turned 21 times, and Blake turned 20 times. 

Yeah, Kelly was much more stingy than usual. Reminds of Adam in S15 when he barely turned as well.