The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Darious Lyles, Gigi Hess, Jacob Daniel Murphy, Mike Jerel, and Michael Williams all gave the "we don't know which day we're on so keep watching" post so I don't think they'll be on this week.

But the wording of Zach Day's last post makes me kinda think he knows he's on Tuesday?

13 minutes ago, Rodney said:

When does the usual article detailing each coach choice for the premiere come out?  Tonight or tomorrow?

Normally later at night, sometimes it's been the morning of.

If I remember correctly, S17 was the morning of the premiere but S16 and S15 were the night before?

40 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

It must have been hard for those contestants who were told to have their blind auditions aired on a particular day but were unfortunately montaged.

Even worse when they have watch parties just to get montaged.

Coty Bouchard and Samantha Leigh (both non-reveals/no chairs) posted to watch the show tomorrow and tagged almost the same contestants:

Allegra Miles

Arei Moon

Cam Spinks

Cam Wesley (only Coty mentioned him)

Joanna Serenko

Kailey Abel (only Samantha mentioned her)

Samantha Howell

Thunderstorm Artis

Todd Tilghman

I anticipate that this might be the premiere lineup, more or less. Although interesting that neither of them tagged Nelson. Must've forgotten.

Also, Chelle Sue is having a viewing party Tuesday, although she's "not sure" if she'll be aired that day or not.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Coty Bouchard and Samantha Leigh (both non-reveals/no chairs) posted to watch the show tomorrow and tagged almost the same contestants:

Allegra Miles

Arei Moon

Cam Spinks

Cam Wesley (only Coty mentioned him)

Joanna Serenko

Kailey Abel (only Samantha mentioned her)

Samantha Howell

Thunderstorm Artis

Todd Tilghman

I anticipate that this might be the premiere lineup, more or less. Although interesting that neither of them tagged Nelson. Must've forgotten.

Also, Chelle Sue is having a viewing party Tuesday, although she's "not sure" if she'll be aired that day or not.

Ethan Stedman also posted almost the same lineup of people on his story,  with the same "Watch out for these people tomorrow!" spiel.

I hope this is the premiere lineup for tomorrow, but I can easily see this being a group of close friends just hyping each other up. We'll see soon. 

13 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Ethan Stedman also posted almost the same lineup of people on his story,  with the same "Watch out for these people tomorrow!" spiel.

I hope this is the premiere lineup for tomorrow, but I can easily see this being a group of close friends just hyping each other up. We'll see soon. 

Looks like there was a good group that was relatively close this season. Ethan posted a photo that had a lot of them from tomorrow (and some other no chairs) at dinner.

Can we get #PayEthanbackfordinner trending, kind folks...

• Like 1

Looking at the spoiler lists preseason, I was under the impression that they're trying to skew younger with a lot of teenage acts. This premiere's lineup and song choices proved me wrong. I guess they've officially given up on appealing to the millenials. Personally not too bothered by this, just making an observation. 

Yay for Todd Tilghman getting 4 chairs and a prime blind audition spot! They're airing all my preseason picks this week. Hope he exceeds my expectations. 

For those who don't want to click the link: https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-season-18-spoilers-premiere-song-choices-and-results.htm

Todd Tilghman (We Got Tonight - Bob Seger) - 4 chairs, picks BLAKE

Nelson Cade III (Pride & Joy - Stevie Ray Vaughn) - 4 chairs, John blocks Nick picks JOHN

Tate Brusa (Perfect - Ed Sheeran) - Nick & Blake, picks NICK

Tayler Green (Issues - Julia Michaels) _ Kelly & Nick turn, picks KELLY

Ashley Plath (Baby It's You) - No chair turns

Darious Lyles (How Do You Sleep - Sam Smith) - John & Kelly turn, picks JOHN

Megan Danielle (Remedy) - KELLY

Chrissy Joly (Don't Let Me Down) - No chair turns

Todd Michael Hall (Juke Box Hero - Foreigner) - Blake & John turn, picks BLAKE

Emily Bass (Love Yourself - Justin Bieber) - No chair turns)

Joanna Serenko (All My Lovin' - The Beatles) = 4 chairs, picks NICK

Edited by Someone648

57 minutes ago, indii said:

I can tell from Emily's YouTube videos  that she does have a voice that's good enough to be on the show. I saw her first Blind audition live and she was told that she picked the wrong song ("Blank Space" by Taylor Swift) and to come back try again. Then she comes back with yet another song that's more talking than singing? Why even put a song like that on your list? It was sweet of her to bring those portraits for each of the coaches.

Teams as we know them:

Team Kelly (6/10)

JULES

Mandi Thomas

Megan Danielle

Micah Iverson (Kelly's "only guy remaining" post-KO)

Sara Collins

Tayler Green

Team Nick (6/10)

Arei Moon (somebody blocks Kelly)

Jacob Miller

Joanna Serenko (4 chair - stolen by John in battles, later stolen by Blake in KO's)

Kevin Farris

Samuel Wilco

Tate Brusa 

Team Legend (10/10):

Brittney Allen

Cam Wesley

Cedrice Webber (1 chair - final chair turn of season)

Darious Lyles

Mandi Castillo (4 chair)

Mike Jerel

Nelson Cade III (4 chair - John blocks Nick)

Thunderstorm Artis (4 chair)

Zach Day

Zan Fiskum

Team Blake (8/10)

Cam Spinks

Jamal Corrie

Joei Fulco

Kailey Abel

Levi Watkins

Todd Michael Hall

Todd Tilghman (4 chair)

Toneisha Harris (4 chair)

Unplaced, likely chair turn (5)

Allegra Miles (likely team Nick - but with Nick's battle steal unknown, she's not 100% confirmed)

Gigi Hess

Jon Mullins

Michael Williams

Samantha Howell

We know six 4 chair turns so far this season.

We're still missing about 5 names, assuming the 5 at the bottom are correct.

• Like 1