The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Reminder of what we know (I'm assuming a top 10 for each team instead of 12...)

TEAM KELLY (6)

JULES

Mandi Thomas

Megan Danielle

Micah Iverson (Kelly's "only guy remaining" post-KO)

Sara Collins

Tayler Green

TEAM NICK (5)

Arei Moon

Jacob Miller

Joanna Serenko (stolen by John in battles, later stolen by Blake in KO's)

Kevin Farris

Samuel Wilco

TEAM LEGEND (4)

Cam Wesley (stolen by Kelly in battles, later stolen by John in KO's)

Cedrice Webber (stolen by Blake in battles)

Thunderstorm Artis

Zan Fiskum

TEAM BLAKE (6)

Cam Spinks

Jamal Corrie

Joei Fulco

Kailey Abel

Levi Watkins

Toneisha Harris 

Unplaced Presumed/Confirmed Chair Turners (10)

Allegra Miles (on Team Nick for KO's, but Nick's battle steal isn't confirmed yet - appears to turn 4 chairs, however)

Gigi Hess (likely eliminated in battles)

Jon Mullins (TEAM DENNY'S)

Michael Williams (social media)

Nelson Cade (turned at least John, according to promo)

Samantha Howell (speculated Team Kelly)

Tate Brusa (likely Team Nick - turned Nick and Blake in blinds)

Todd Michael Hall (TEAM DENNY'S)

Todd Tilghman (TEAM DENNY'S)

Zach Day (social media)

Assuming this is all correct, we have 31/40 names

Edited by Someone648
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, echoap said:

One more week for The Voice! 🎤✌️

3lapm2.gif

Btw, I'm guessing they are gonna leak Allegra's audition, it seemed like a lot of fun. 😂

She seem like a likely candidate for pimping. I still can’t get past the mumbling. 

I noticed she just dyed her hair blonde.....

Is it OK to post this?

Edited by TeamAudra

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

She seem like a likely candidate for pimping. I still can’t get past the mumbling. 

I noticed she just dyed her hair blonde.....

Well, it is known that dyeing your hair blonde dramatically increases your chances of going far on the show. :muwahaha:

Is it OK to post this?

It should be ok for normal people.

Btw, Is Nick Jonas the new Gwen Stefany? And If so, wtf? :haha:

She is already Carson Fav :teeheebounce:

https://www.tvinsider.com/912621/the-voice-season-18-carson-daly-preview-nick-jonas/

Do you already have a favorite contestant of Season 18?

We always have interesting people. A girl sang an entire song in Spanish this year. She didn't do the first verse in Spanish and feel the need to do the second verse in English — I remember just loving her for that. But I'm pulling for all of them. 

8 hours ago, Dany said:

https://www.nbcumv.com/news/nbc-primetime-schedule-02182020-monday-february-17-2020-sunday-march-8-2020?network=33129

Small News. Just confirming Ellen's is back Tuesday for the 2nd week so we only have Monday after the first week premiere.

I'm beginning to think Ellen has blackmail tapes on the NBC execs. Despite slipping below a 1 rating in 18-49 and a 4.5 share overall, Game of Games has been renewed for season 4

edit: sheesh I just checked the overall ratings numbers for NBC, and Game of Games is solidly middle of the pack. The Voice (fall season) btw is NBC's highest rated show in viewers this TV year, and second highest in the 18-49 demographic, so I highly doubt it's going away. 

Edited by seak05

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-Coming-Up-on-a-New-Episode-of-THE-VOICE-on-NBC-Monday-March-2-2020-20200218

We learn nothing new but it's a rundown of S18 format. They talk about the 4 way KO etc so it seems accurate with what we know so far.

EDIT:

There is a small twist for battles coach can only save if the artist is not stolen which is logic since the save goes to the 4W KO and the stolen regular K.O. so they have an opportunity for steal first then if nobody steal the save come in for the 4W KO.

6 minutes ago, Dany said:

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-Coming-Up-on-a-New-Episode-of-THE-VOICE-on-NBC-Monday-March-2-2020-20200218

We learn nothing new but it's a rundown of S18 format. They talk about the 4 way KO etc so it seems accurate with what we know so far.

EDIT:

There is a small twist for battles coach can only save if the artist is not stolen which is logic since the save goes to the 4W KO and the stolen regular K.O. so they have an opportunity for steal first then if nobody steal the save come in for the 4W KO.

Also seems to confirm there's a mega mentor for KO's again like Taylor last season. Maybe recent follows from the KO contestants will hint at who it was.

10 hours ago, Dany said:

EDIT:

They didn’t say it, but this description is another clue that there will be 10 per team. 

if there were 12 as usual, after the Battle Round, each team would have an uneven number of members going into KOs—6 Battle winners + 1 steal = 7 artists. They couldn’t do 3 way KOs either!

With 10 per team, the numbers work right—5 winners + steal = 6 per team.

Edited by AngelaKD