The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

This might be a stretch but can Marybeth's song be Shameless by Camila Cabello.

It's pop and the music video has a fire motif and emphasis on stomping. Not to mention Camila released her sophomore album this week so there's the promotional aspect of it. Just speculating :)

Edited by Arrowhg12

Is it too much to ask to not let TPTB bus anyone and have a plan so they could give each of the contestants the best possible song for them so that each of the eight contestants could stand out in their best possible way and that the order of performances won’t be manipulated by agendas?

Is it too much to ask to not let TPTB bus anyone and have a plan so they could give each of the contestants the best possible song for them so that each of the eight contestants could stand out in their best possible way and that the order of performances won’t be manipulated by agendas?

Lol this is reality competition television we are talking about. Everything is bias and they push who they want to win, they could care less about the viewers or the artists themselves.

Edited by QueenMae16

katie posted a video on her IG story with Rose earlier today!! :w00t: could just be a coincidence or them just hanging out but could also mean they’re working on their duet together :wub:

If the show is smart this is the duet they would do. None of the others can compete with Rose/Katie lol.

katie posted a video on her IG story with Rose earlier today!! :w00t: could just be a coincidence or them just hanging out but could also mean they’re working on their duet together :wub:

Well, if this is duet practice, then this is good news! We all thought that they were the best fit, so this shows that the producers were listening!

Us, others who are also wishing for them to duet, and just the fact that they have such big voices.

I don’t think that’s how it works. They choose the pairings as they see fit, to further their agenda.

Edited by TeamAudra

Lol this is reality competition television we are talking about. Everything is bias and they push why they want to win, they could care less about the viewers or the artists themselves.

That’s exactly why they should do it. They should start to care and that way they’d revolutionize reality competition tv

That’s exactly why they should do it. They should start to care and that way they’d revolutionize reality competition tv

Honestly that would be bad tv for them. We already get meltdowns when our favs give not so great performances and go home, imagine the outrage and people crying that they aren’t watching anymore when their fave gives a stellar performance but goes home because everyone else gives a stellar performance too :no:

Honestly that would be bad tv for them. We already get meltdowns when our favs give not so great performances and go home, imagine the outrage and people crying that they aren’t watching anymore when their fave gives a stellar performance but goes home because everyone else gives a stellar performance too :no:

That would actually be less outrage considering if everyone did great by performing to their strengths, it would be less of a reason to complain about who outlasted who. Not to mention great performance = great tv.

And there will always be people who complain regardless of how they change it.

That would actually be less outrage considering if everyone did great by performing to their strengths, it would be less of a reason to complain about who outlasted who. Not to mention great performance = great tv.

And there will always be people who complain regardless of how they change it.

People always prefer their faves, and are upset when their faves are eliminated bc clearly their fave deserved over other person. It has very little to do with objective performance.

This has been a very strange season, but everyone knows the three getting through on the public vote will most likely be Katie, Ricky, and Jake...I would be shocked if it went any other way. Singing for the Instant Save will be Rose and whoever else, and she will win it easily, giving every coach an artist in the finale.

This has been a very strange season, but everyone knows the three getting through on the public vote will most likely be Katie, Ricky, and Jake...I would be shocked if it went any other way. Singing for the Instant Save will be Rose and whoever else, and she will win it easily, giving every coach an artist in the finale.

Not sure how everyone knows this...Jake and Katie seem to be the only locks unless I missed something with Ricky.

You must have missed something, because that's who is getting the push on Team Blake.

Doesn't necessarily mean he's getting it. I think he might, too, but he's by no means a lock. (Katie's the only true lock I see.) The fact that he's even needed to be pushed so hard makes me think he isn't resonating as much as he should be and only is getting the following he is because Blake's trying to push him.

Really, I see Ricky, Rose, and Jake fighting for the other two public vote spots, and the one of the three who doesn't make it fighting for the final save and winning it. But Katie's absolutely the only one I see getting through with no problems. Especially if she really nails it tomorrow -- both in her cover and her duet.

You must have missed something, because that's who is getting the push on Team Blake.

I was thinking like actual data maybe as opposed to someone just being on team Blake. We saw how Kyndal, Marybeth, and Gracee winning turned out on here. His chances are high, but everyone seems to be very confident this will happen and Rose won't get in and I don't know why tbh.

Edited by joe14

I was thinking like actual data maybe as opposed to someone just being on team Blake. We saw how Kyndal, Marybeth, and Gracee winning turned out on here. His chances are high, but everyone seems to be very confident this will happen and Rose won't get in and I don't know why tbh.

Ricky appears to be more popular than Rose, outside of IDF. Blake hasn’t missed the finale since S5. His frontrunner always has a very high chance of making the finale. I rarely label contestants as “locks,” because of all the crazy things that have happened in the past.

Ricky appears to be more popular than Rose, outside of IDF. Blake hasn’t missed the finale since S5. His frontrunner always has a very high chance of making the finale. I rarely label contestants as “locks,” because of all the crazy things that have happened in the past.

True. Looking at things, his chances do look better than Rose's but nothing to suggest it is a done deal like you said. Duets and performances could easily tip things come Monday. I would be more confident if Ricky was delivering moments but his performances although good, are never absolute standouts. They could easily stick him in the first half and he gets lost in the shuffle.

Reminds me all too well of season 15 when it was Kirk Kennedy and Chevel getting PVs and in season 14 when Pryor Kyla Britton and Brynn were fighting for PVs and whoever didn’t get it was getting the instant save

Has there ever even been a semifinal results show without a shock?

Reminds me all too well of season 15 when it was Kirk Kennedy and Chevel getting PVs and in season 14 when Pryor Kyla Britton and Brynn were fighting for PVs and whoever didn’t get it was getting the instant save

Has there ever even been a semifinal results show without a shock?

Yeah I guess all semifinals have had a shock, but the 3 PV were straightforward last season IIRC.

Maelyn, Gyth, Dexter as the Top 3, but no one expected Andrew to win the Instant Save.