The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I obviously don't care about the Hoot but a male winning this season would potentially pave the way for another strong female frontrunner next season. Hopefully, a winner :wub:.

I thought Katie was supposed to fill that role this season. :whistling:

So if Rose is superpimped next week and gets the PV it'll be either Katie or Ricky for the IS. I know Katie is polarizing, but I'd still give her the edge, unless Blake gets the absolute perfect killer song for Ricky.

Not underestimating Blake when it comes to picking the "right" songs that'll get the demo excited at the right time, but Ricky's not in the strongest position here. Plus he doesn't come from the South, and that might be a factor in how much enthusiasm Blakers can build up for such a TB contestant.

I don’t think so... John loves his girl Katie, and she is loved by the majority of watchers.. Only polarizing to a few hateful people (meaning out in the general public).

Edited by rimalaw

We could honestly see Ricky and/or Kat fighting for the save and Blake not getting a PV.

Since Season 5, this has never happened to Blake, but it looks like he will be struggling for even 1 PV.

The fact that it hasn’t happened since S5 means it’s probably not gonna happen this season either. :haha:

The 3 opposing coaches have had a grand total of 3 contestants get a PV in all of their combined seasons. Blake had 3 by himself last season. EDIT: I forgot Sevener was the IS, but still...

Edited by TeamAudra

Forget Maelyn or anyone popular lets bring back Caleb people are gonna love that!

They are saving her for the Finale :wub:

But yeah like wtf?!

They brought Emily Ann last season's Semi-Finals results show, you think they bring someone else popular and not a generic country guy that sounds like Jake.

They are saving her for the Finale :wub:

But yeah like wtf?!

They brought Emily Ann last season's Semi-Finals results show, you think they bring someone else popular and not a generic country guy that sounds like Jake.

maybe it's a sign jake won't make finale so this is kelly's country duet :wub:

The song features Kelly, so that’s why. I don’t expect most people will even remember him, honestly.

“I Dream in Southern“ Feat. Kelly Clarkson.

Listening to it right now. She’s basically his background singer.

Yeah, each of the coaches gets a performance slot, but Kelly doesn't currently have any new music, so this is how she's using her performance slot (neither does Gwen, and John's is Christmas).

Blake is also performing w/Trace Adkins - Hell Right :x

If we're going to be bringing back non-winners, can't we bring back Lauren Duski

also just on general principle - they should bring back Sundance Head

Well, he wasn’t their preferred winner, and neither was Chevel, so I wouldn’t expect either of them to perform on the show. Both seem to be doing fine, regardless.

It will be interesting see if Maelyn comes on. There’s been no word of a new song in the can, but who knows? I know she released her cover of “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas,” but I don’t think that’s what most of her fans have been waiting for.

I personally think the contestants should skip those performances on the show.

Edited by TeamAudra

So next week 80s songs for performances and duets, and duets don't count for votes, right?

They're not recorded, but could they eligible for Twitter voting like seasons twelve through fourteen did with their duets?