The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I don't know when they started dating just that they are. It would make sense that it started on the show though.

On Will or Lauren’s live they stated they started dating within the last two or three weeks

Also I like Lauren, but that Ko wasn’t great.

LOL What if it turns out to be true after all? Gotta say Ricky's mention of a powerful message would fit.

All I hope is that it won't turn out to be a diva song. :ph34r:

What if it’s not diva but “I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing” or “Against All Odds” or “How Do I Live”

Edited by xfactor22

Stream the “tar” out of it.

Jake understands marketing. He says the same thing over and over and over again, on all of his accounts.

IPB Image

Tar Top by Alabama?? The show clearly has the rights to Alabama songs because Dixieland Delight has been done twice (Team Blake Performance s15 & Red Marlowe Instant Save)

Like Gracee was?

Marybeth has confidence, Gracee seemed timid and unprepared without her guitar tbh. Based on what she said before her performance, she was nervous and needed a security blanket for some reason, she worked well with her audition when she didn't have her guitar. Which was confusing to say the least.

Edited by QueenMae16

Can I participate in wishful thinking revisionist history?

Royce and Kiara would’ve both made the finale if they had switched song choices in the knockout round. If Blake has turned for Melinda, she’d be a frontrunner.

If Josie had been stolen she’d be a frontrunner—-cause country .

Just because we’d like something to happen as I would’ve liked the above to happen does not mean it would’ve happened no matter how many excuses we make that it could have.

Marybeth would have won if she had been on Blake.

Ik she's still in, but no IS winner has won(a few have made the finale) but Idk if on a team with Katie, they would pimp her.

Especially when they bussed her with the performance slot last week.

Edited by QueenMae16

Marybeth would have won if she had been on Blake.

Ik she's still in, but no IS winner has won(a few have made the finale) but Idk if on a team with Katie, they would pimp her.

Especially when they bussed her with the performance slot last week.

Lol. Are you still trying to pretend she was bussed last week?