The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

You don't have to. I believe you. I was just messing with you.

Nah it’s good to have receipts so I don’t mind :haha: Apparently there’s built in screenshot protection because it turned the screen black every time I tried to though, so I legit took a picture with my phone

post-177453-1575495285.jpeg

She said "I would have picked Blake man, but you are awesome." After a commercial break, they had all the coaches talking and John was joking about how it was the best block over, and after Gwen asked if they thought Blake would have gotten her, John said "Yeah, she literally told me she thought she would have chosen Blake" :teehee:

It's still possible she would have morphed into a pop singer, but she didn't come on the show as pop, and John even said "You're my first country singer ever" during the blinds

Edited by Djsoke

If were now putting Mendel in the finals from coaching reshuffling then if Brennan L had only chosen Blake instead of Kelly then she is in the finale with a good chance to win!

Brennan deserved better as well(even if Gracee was good too)

Ugh, thinking of these possible Finale's or even Top 13's is painful when we get stuck with... this Top 8.

In my opinion, odds to make the finale:

Jake: 100%

Katie: 100%

Rose: 95% (if for some reason TPTB don't want her in the top 3... she'll be in the middle, but will most likely win save)

Ricky: 95% (same as Rose)

Kat: 5% (the only person I feel has a realistic shot of potentially pulling an upset)

Marybeth: 2.5% (don't think she's a threat, but she's more likely to get saved than Will or HS)

Will: 2.49% (he's not a threat, but hasn't landed in the bottom yet so there may be some quiet fanbase in Team Minivan?)

Hello Sunday: .01% (Not getting top 3, will flop if by some chance they land in the middle 3)

I still stand by Will having fewer votes than Hello Sunday. YouTube and Social Media said it all. 🙃

Quote from the UO thread:

Why be selective? Buses for errrbody, and Rose in the pimp spot with a huge gospel choir. :icecream:

Actually, I have a theory that while they could give her a pimp spot on Monday, I don't think they will since she's already had one. But I do think that Rose will be slotted fairly late in the order since she's Gwen's only remaining member now. Usually, when a coach has only one person or act left, TPTB put that person or act late in the show. Season eleven did it when Blake only had Sundance left, season twelve did it when Adam had only Jesse left, season thirteen did it when Miley only had Brooke left, season fourteen did it when Adam only had Rayshun left, season fifteen did it when Adam had only Reagan left, and season sixteen did it when Kelly only had Rod left. So I could see them putting Rose at least late in the show since Gwen only has her left. Late, or possibly last.

Just throwing that out there.

However, if they slot her early again, we should be worried for her. . . .

When do we expect the Top 8 to reveal their duet partners? Before Monday?

Usually, they do on Saturday or Sunday, though there's a chance they'll reveal it on Friday instead.

Quote from the UO thread:

Actually, I have a theory that while they could give her a pimp spot on Monday, I don't think they will since she's already had one. But I do think that Rose will be slotted fairly late in the order since she's Gwen's only remaining member now. Usually, when a coach has only one person or act left, TPTB put that person or act late in the show. Season eleven did it when Blake only had Sundance left, season twelve did it when Adam had only Jesse left, season thirteen did it when Miley only had Brooke left, season fourteen did it when Adam only had Rayshun left, season fifteen did it when Adam had only Reagan left, and season sixteen did it when Kelly only had Rod left. So I could see them putting Rose at least late in the show since Gwen only has her left. Late, or possibly last.

Just throwing that out there.

However, if they slot her early again, we should be worried for her. . . .

Usually, they do on Saturday or Sunday, though there's a chance they'll reveal it on Friday instead.

IIRC, there is a precedent for two pimp spots in the lives, and Rose did perform last in the first live show, so I do think it's possible. Who knows though, realistically, they'll do what they feel like

Jake said he was most streamed this week. :dead:

http://1057news.com/2019/12/04/18/30/20/ja...8-on-the-voice/

“THANK YALL SO MUCH! I am so thankful for all yall! Top 8!! Thank you to everyone who has voted and streamed! Yall truly are the best!! Love all yall!! Oh, and I just found out that yall were the highest streaming fan group for the 3rd week in a row!! Yall really are the best!””

The article quoted his Facebook post from Tuesday night https://www.facebook.com/208141622539488/po...x=0&sfns=mo

Edited by TeamAudra

Everything else was smoke and mirrors. Jake always had it in the bag. Carson probably won't announce it next week either. Gotta keep the (fake) suspense alive... :flowers:

True, he won in his Knockout tbh. After that it was game over, Marybeth, Katie, Rose who?

True, he won in his Knockout tbh. After that it was game over, Marybeth, Katie, Rose who?

So if Rose is superpimped next week and gets the PV it'll be either Katie or Ricky for the IS. I know Katie is polarizing, but I'd still give her the edge, unless Blake gets the absolute perfect killer song for Ricky.

Not underestimating Blake when it comes to picking the "right" songs that'll get the demo excited at the right time, but Ricky's not in the strongest position here. Plus he doesn't come from the South, and that might be a factor in how much enthusiasm Blakers can build up for such a TB contestant.