The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

And one bus left the station. Next!

They probably have buses reserved for Will, Kat, and Hello Sunday too, unless they don’t think their support is vast enough to waste time coming up with bad songs, wardrobe and staging. They can just drown them out with a low mic volume setting if it comes down to it.

They probably have buses reserved for Will, Kat, and Hello Sunday too, unless they don’t think their support is vast enough to waste time coming up with bad songs, wardrobe and staging. They can just drown them out with a low mic volume setting if it comes down to it.

:haha: Why does that sound familiar? :P

From Ricky's fan thread:

"Taking on a big song Monday night !! The melody and lyrics take me to another place. I gotta channel the power of the message. Hoping you guys connect and vote me into the Finale!"

Sounds like he got a challenging one. If he got a big one and nails it, it could kind of cement that Blake's chosen him, not Kat, as his representative for the finale.

Sounds like he got a challenging one. If he got a big one and nails it, it could kind of cement that Blake's chosen him, not Kat, as his representative for the finale.

"Big" could mean so many things, from a diva song :ermm: to an iconic one, and whatever in between. No idea what it's gonna be.

"Big" could mean so many things, from a diva song :ermm: to an iconic one, and whatever in between. No idea what it's gonna be.

Still, saying what he said about the melody and lyrics? Sounds like he likes it, or at least is having an easy time of it.

Speaking of Ricky’s song meaning anything , marybeths stomp your feet could to. Stomping your feet could be used in non-country songs? Like many worship songs. Perhaps she was referring to her duet, or it might not have meant anything. I still think they’re likely to pimp her in order to bus my snowflakes

Speaking of Ricky’s song meaning anything , marybeths stomp your feet could to. Stomping your feet could be used in non-country songs? Like many worship songs. Perhaps she was referring to her duet, or it might not have meant anything. I still think they’re likely to pimp her in order to bus my snowflakes

Ricky will have some typical Voice voter bait - Blake knows what he's doing.

Has Marybeth done upbeat yet? She might as well try to do something different. Hopefully it's not a Suds in the Bucket type of situation.

I'm expecting Will to perform first with some wildly inappropriate-for-Will song. Maybe Adam gave John a call to suggest "Angel" by Sarah MacLachlan or a Meatloaf song (still bitter about my season 5 and 11 faves :haha: )

Forget Maelyn or anyone popular lets bring back Caleb people are gonna love that!

I’m the first one to criticize their lack of support for alums, but this is 100% to appease Kelly. They want to keep her happy and she lurves Kaleb. She gave him a performance slot on her talk show, something she hasn’t even done for Brynn or Chevel.

Any clues given away of the duet partners yet? It's usually on the Saturday prior to the top eight show that they reveal them.

I’m the first one to criticize their lack of support for alums, but this is 100% to appease Kelly. They want to keep her happy and she lurves Kaleb. She gave him a performance slot on her talk show, something she hasn’t even done for Brynn or Chevel.

I'm sure she would if they wanted to appear.

Totally. Especially after she was left out of the finals last season.

In fact, I won't be surprised if TPTB tries to get Kelly's final two into the top 4. Her team's due for a pimp spot, and if Jake is running away with the competition like I think he is, I could see TPTB giving the pimp spot to HS, even instead of Rose, if they think Rose is a weaker link than HS in the voting. They need an AA contestant in the finals, but they'll pimp the one with the most voting support, whoever that is.