2. 2. Who will be our runner-up?

• Abi Carter
    • Will Moseley
    • Jack Blocker
  3. 3. Who will be our WINNER?

• Abi Carter
    • Will Moseley
    • Jack Blocker

I think that Jack will come in third, thanks to Will getting Triston and maybe Emmy’s votes.

But I’m predicting that Abi wins the whole thing because Will is too predictable and doesn’t take enough risks.

Posted (edited)

Wouldn’t be IDF if we weren’t still delusional about a woman beating two WGWGs after so many seasons of it not happening :wub:

Edited by sublymonal
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Wouldn’t be IDF if we weren’t still delusional about a woman beating two WGWGs after so many seasons of it not happening :wub:

Jack or Abi. lol ABI WOULD MAKE MY MILLENIUM. lolz

12 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

LMAOOOO i’m reading the replies being like ummmm loving the confidence! 

i do think abi has a shot but she’s against two guys that fit the stereotype that the idol demographic loves to crown the most so it’s gonna be tough. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Jack is TCO. They had Kane call Jack a songwriter to prime viewers to Jack's songwriting chops in the finale since his winner's single was self-penned. They also had Katy say she was like a stepsister to Jack at first, but him winning would be a Cinderella story to tie in her Cinderella outfit in order to make her opinion feel more impactful. Jack's entire journey was manufactured to make him an underdog to overdog Abi with his almost not making it to HW and taking so much time to win over Katy.

1. Jack 2. Abi 3. Will

Edited by MalwareDie
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

ABC Idol has had one woman win out of their (to date) five standard finales, but that won’t stop this forum from being delusional. :haha:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MalwareDie said:

Jack is TCO. They had Kane call Jack a songwriter to prime viewers to Jack's songwriting chops in the finale since his winner's single was self-penned. They also had Katy say she was like a stepsister to Jack at first, but him winning would be a Cinderella story to tie in her Cinderella outfit in order to make her opinion feel more impactful. Jack's entire journey was manufactured to make him an underdog to overdog Abi with his almost not making it to HW and taking so much time to win over Katy.

1. Jack 2. Abi, 3. Will

Kane was not passionate about mentoring whatsoever, so I wouldn't put that much impact on what he was saying lol.

i agree with the Cinderella comment analysis, but i don't think that makes him TCO. they wouldn't intentionally undermine him all season long if he was TCO - it could have backfired (and if we are being honest, there were many times where it felt like he was one of those at risk of going home). i do think they intended for him to have a full circle arc with him proving Katy wrong - but i don't think they particularly cared where he placed. it could've been anywhere from Top 10 to now and that arc would've felt complete. 

overall, i think he is a contestant who was designed to have a dark horse/underdog arc similar to the likes of Megan Danielle and Leah Marlene most recently. i can see him winning still (and i'd be happy with it) but i don't think TPTB are going to go out of their way to make it happen. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, m1key said:

Kane was not passionate about mentoring whatsoever, so I wouldn't put that much impact on what he was saying lol.

i agree with the Cinderella comment analysis, but i don't think that makes him TCO. they wouldn't intentionally undermine him all season long if he was TCO - it could have backfired (and if we are being honest, there were many times where it felt like he was one of those at risk of going home). i do think they intended for him to have a full circle arc with him proving Katy wrong - but i don't think they particularly cared where he placed. it could've been anywhere from Top 10 to now and that arc would've felt complete. 

overall, i think he is a contestant who was designed to have a dark horse/underdog arc similar to the likes of Megan Danielle and Leah Marlene most recently. i can see him winning still (and i'd be happy with it) but i don't think TPTB are going to go out of their way to make it happen. 

I agree that what you said -- I think that Jack isn't the Chosen One, but instead a dark horse & underdog.  But I prefer him to Will, so I wouldn't hate it if Jack won.  Still, Abi's the real Chosen One.

Edited by CarmenSandiego

Posted (edited)

All the Abi votes for 1st place  setting themselves up for disappointment 

Not that I'm complaining, more entertainment for me.

Edited by Hsamid

2 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

All the Abi votes for 1st place  setting themselves up for disappointment 

Not that I'm complaining, more entertainment for me.

Maybe IDF will realize that Jack was TCO all along when he is portrayed as the best thing since sliced bread next week.

It just feel the right moment for a female to win the show, idk. 

But let's be realistic, Will is winning. The euphoria of Abi being a finalist is making us to fool ourselves. 

• Haha 1

IDK, this is one of the tightest finales ever. Definitely the most hard to predict since Season 16. Gabby was thought to be the winner all season long and bombed the finale, finishing third. Caleb was for sure gonna win because he was a country WGWG. But Maddie’s consistency got her the victory. 

• Thanks 1