The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

10 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Nah, she's got the teen benefit that Minivan likes.  I see her getting through at least the first week.

I just realized Serenity all have that. I think it’s possible Serenity could maybe make top 8 on PV. Madison is doing quite well on FB and could maybe even be D+S finalist over Karen

Edited by jmc12
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, indii said:

Not me. Honestly I forgot he sings after her audition because every time I go to replay her audition I click off after she stops singing. She did great in her audition

I started liking her after her KO tbh. Her Playoff Performance was really good, 

1 hour ago, indii said:

If I had to be completely unbiased in my predictions:

Top 5: Josh/Asher/Karen/Maddi/Bryan

Top 9: Madison/Nathan/Serenity/Tae

Top 12: Zoe/L/Nadege

Fair. I just think Madison > Karen/Maddi

Josh Asher Bryan definitely are finale material though

2 hours ago, AliXRose said:

It really sucks to lose Jackie and Mafe but I gotta say this is a solid Top 12. I'm not a fan of a couple of them but that's for stylistic reasons.

yup we r on the same page this season. strong top 12 but i would’ve loved a top 16 lol like Frank, Val, Mafe, Jackie

obviouslt that’s never gonna happen but still we lost some strong players. 

voting rules: (updated April 29 at 11:00 AM ET)

For The Voice Season 25, overnight vote, the limit is one vote per email address per voting method. The two methods for voting are either the website or The Voice Official App.

You'll be able to vote after the May 6 episode (Top 12 Artists), May 13 episode (Top 8 Artists), and May 20 episode (Top 5 Artists).

The voting window is 5 p.m. PT / 8 p.m. PT to 4 a.m. PT after the above episodes.

During the Tuesday results show, the Artists with the lowest number of votes will be eligible for the Instant Save. For the Top 12, seven Artists will be voted into the May 13 Live Show, and the bottom five will compete for the Instant Save, with one Artist winning it.

For the Top 8, four Artists will be voted into the May 20 Finale, and the bottom four will compete for the Instant Save, with one Artist winning it.

The limit is one vote per email address regardless of login method for the Instant Save. The two methods for voting are either the website or The Voice Official App.

A five-minute voting window will open up during the live episodes. You will vote for the Instant Save during that window.

https://www.nbc.com/nbc-insider/how-to-vote-on-the-voice

Edited by RTV
It appears the number of semifinalists wasn't updated, so check the link for updated rules before voting.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RTV said:

official voting rules:

For The Voice Season 25, overnight vote, the limit is one vote per email address per voting method. The two methods for voting are either the website or The Voice Official App.

You'll be able to vote after the May 6 episode (Top 12 Artists), May 13 episode (Top 8 Artists), and May 20 episode (Top 5 Artists).

The voting window is 5 p.m. PT / 8 p.m. PT to 4 a.m. PT after the above episodes.

During the Tuesday results show, the Artists with the lowest number of votes will be eligible for the Instant Save. For the Top 12, seven Artists will be voted into the May 13 Live Show, and the bottom five will compete for the Instant Save, with one Artist winning it.

For the Top 8, four Artists will be voted into the May 20 Finale, and the bottom four will compete for the Instant Save, with one Artist winning it.

The limit is one vote per email address regardless of login method for the Instant Save. The two methods for voting are either the website or The Voice Official App.

A five-minute voting window will open up during the live episodes. You will vote for the Instant Save during that window.

Wait, is 12->8->5 and not 12->9->5??

8 minutes ago, RTV said:

official voting rules: (updated April 29 at 11:00 AM ET)

Rip team Chance after just 1 live show episode. :dead:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

So the one-vote rule came back. And 4 people going home next week.

So whoever performs early is the most vulnerable, TPTB can play whatever they want.

i mean its overnight voting tho, that could change it a bit, last time they did it, it was only one night

Hoooooooo boy.  Maddi and Nadège's numbers are not good on Facebook.  They're way behind everybody else who made it through tonight.

We already figured that Nadège will be gone next week, but Maddi might be, too.

Even more than that, the team selection videos on Facebook have quite the disparity between them.  Team Reba's video has twice the views of Team Chance -- 52,000 to 26,000.

The voters clearly care about Reba's team.  They don't care about Chance's at all.

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

How does Asher not have a fan thread yet is the real question.

tbh i think the country and such contestants r more likely to get threads bc they’re more likely to have fans invested in them post show bc there’s actually a thriving country industry whereas the style of powerhouse r&b/soul lacks popularity in mainstream media

• Like 1

I can finally sit down to watch the performances. Will be sharing my thoughts on the performances + contestant's chances moving forward (if they made Top 12)

Team Reba:

- Cool, fresh song choice from Josh. I think this vibe suits him way better than the country pop stuff. Not exactly a standout for this round but I enjoyed it. Obviously country guys are always viable winners but right now I'm not sure if he's built enough momentum to take the W. I doubt this performance moved the needle.

- Filipinos make it past the Playoffs challenge :haha:. Jokes aside, this was surprisingly solid? The key was too low to start but it got better as it went along. Harmonies were pretty tight for the most part as well. I'm 100% fine with them leaving here though, as I wouldn't expect them to hold up during the Lives.

- Jackie's performance was solid too, but I completely understand Reba not sending her through. Jackie's upper register is STRONG as hell but her pitch becomes inconsistent whenever she isn't using it. The performance also felt weirdly low-energy for this song? It's just hard when there are so many better versions to compare it to.

- L. is a BEAST! A Pink ballad is a great choice for her because she does have the same type of tone and power to her voice. Her high notes are obviously superb and girl knows how to command the stage as well. I do think she can squeak by the first voting round if she performs well enough, but sadly I don't think the audience will take to her as much as we do.

- WOW. Asher's performance was just stunning. His vocal choices were unexpected yet tasteful, and his execution was more or less perfect. I love how he didn't go all out on the first chorus because it made the end of the performance all the more impactful. He seems to be crushing it on FB so I expect him to make the Top 9 easily. Finale doesn't seem like too much of a longshot either.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

A Pink ballad is a great choice for her because she does have the same type of tone and power to her voice.

Exactly what I thought of her the entire season! Her tone reminded me of P!NK so much!

Edited by allistr
  • Like 1

Team Chance:

- Nadege had some moments of beauty in her performance, but overall I'm not really sure what she did to warrant her going through? The robot-esque verses were cool and reminded me of St. Vincent but for the most part I was just left wanting. I think she's a sure boot next week.

- I love Kyle's tone, and his vocal was as stable as you'd want it to be, but I can't help but feel that this version was rather bland. I think he deserved to go through over Nadege and definitely would've done better with the voters but given the performance, not a huge loss.

- RLETTO was not bad at all? Vocally, at least, because I think this song choice is corny as hell. Otherwise though, I don't think Chance would have been that wrong to move him forward after this performance. Dare I say I kinda liked this better than Nadege and maybe Kyle? :ph34rwave:

- So, Maddi should be Chance's frontrunner right? I wish she could've picked a less overdone song choice but that's really the only thing I can dock points for. She was very emotionally connected throughout the performance and I don't think she did anything to distract from the moment. I think if she does an upbeat pop song next week, she's toast, but I think TPTB will recognize that she's Chance's best shot at the Finale and give her great songs from here on out.

• Like 2

If we're just going by prelives, Asher might be my favourite male RnB contestant since Patrique Forston. Dude ticks all the boxes for me vocally.

I Hope he kills it in the live shows.

• Like 1