The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

reba has made only good choices since she was in the voice, for me, she is one of the best recruits in the voice (just behind Kelly and Alicia)

Β 

I want her to win this season with Asher

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, French20 said:

reba has made only good choices since she was in the voice, for me, she is one of the best recruits in the voice (just behind Kelly and Alicia)

Β 

I want her to win this season with Asher

Who knew Reba would have a strong team in back to back seasons πŸ˜€ Although I prefer this S25 team over S24.Β 

• Like 1

Who do y'all prefer between Tae and Josh? They couldn't sound more different but imo both the most technically gifted male country singers we've had since probably jim Ranger.

Edited by Hsamid

13 minutes ago, pauwis said:

JACKIE WAS ROBBED SO MUCH. The girls on Team Reba were amazing.

Β 

I found the men very very boring.

Nah, Jackie suffers from precocious child singer syndrome.

Β 

You can tell that Jackie was the best singer in her school or choral competition or whatever, but she still sings like an 8 yo trying to show off for the grown-ups.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 6

5 hours ago, Hsamid said:

If we're just going by prelives, Asher might be my favourite male RnB contestant since Patrique Forston. Dude ticks all the boxes for me vocally.

Β 

I Hope he kills it in the live shows.

Β 

Β 

Β 

:0 i think the r&b guys are the strongest set of contestants on the show probably so that’s an impressive claim. also always appreciate a Patrique reference !!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Β 

You can tell that Jackie was the best singer in her school or choral competition or whatever, but she still sings like an 8 yo trying to show off for the grown-ups.

oh my god? this is so unkind 😭

46 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Β 

this is an insane take

Given how unimpressive the blinds were, I'm delighted to see that we actually ended up with such a strong and competitive top12. I can't think of anyone who hasn't have at the very least one good performance so far on the group.
Might be one of the strongest top12 of recent memory at a whole, despite some saddening casualities (Chance, I'm looking at you).Β 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TyDSC said:

Given how unimpressive the blinds were, I'm delighted to see that we actually ended up with such a strong and competitive top12. I can't think of anyone who hasn't have at the very least one good performance so far on the group.
Might be one of the strongest top12 of recent memory at a whole, despite some saddening casualities (Chance, I'm looking at you).Β 

I totally Agree ... We have some very consistents singers, L., Asher, Madison ...Β 

13 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Wait, is 12->8->5 and not 12->9->5??

Β 

Here the official Press Release. Which I think more reliable than the "insider" websiteΒ 

Β 

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html?#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/50c490de-8a8f-4de6-9959-f9d564bd7026

Β 

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE SEMI-FINAL PERFORMANCES"

ORIGINAL

05/13/2024 (08:00PM - 10:00PM) (Monday)Β Β Β  : The top 9 artists perform hometown dedications in front of coaches Chance the Rapper, Dan + Shay, John Legend and Reba McEntire for their chance in the Live Finale. Viewers will have the chance to vote for their favorite artist overnight.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Dany said:

Β 

Here the official Press Release. Which I think more reliable than the "insider" websiteΒ 

Β 

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html?#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/50c490de-8a8f-4de6-9959-f9d564bd7026

Β 

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE SEMI-FINAL PERFORMANCES"

ORIGINAL

05/13/2024 (08:00PM - 10:00PM) (Monday)Β Β Β  : The top 9 artists perform hometown dedications in front of coaches Chance the Rapper, Dan + Shay, John Legend and Reba McEntire for their chance in the Live Finale. Viewers will have the chance to vote for their favorite artist overnight.

I'd prefer this semifinals format, which lets another singer perform again. Maybe the NBC-Insider article will be updated to correct the information, which still says May 13 features the Top 8.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dany said:

Β 

Get Maddi to the top 9 so we can hear this banger πŸ™

TRINA VEGA 1x05 β€’ β€œJade Dumps Beck” – @avatarmerida on Tumblr

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

hometowns of the Top 12 per Wikipedia

Asher - Selma, AL

Bryan - Lincoln, NE

Josh - Kannapolis, NC

Karen - Mandeville, LA

L. Rodgers - Baltimore, MD

Maddi - Chicago, IL

Madison - Westfield, MA

Nadege - Wellington, FL

Nathan - Chicago, IL

Serenity - Jupiter, FL

Tae - Goldsboro, NC

Zoe - New Orleans, LA

Wow.Β  I'm shocked.Β  Asher isΒ stillΒ crushing it on Facebook.Β  He's at 9.3K and is within a whisker of catching up to all ofΒ lastΒ week's performers, even!

2 hours ago, Rodney said:

Wow.Β  I'm shocked.Β  Asher isΒ stillΒ crushing it on Facebook.Β  He's at 9.3K and is within a whisker of catching up to all ofΒ lastΒ week's performers, even!

I'm honestly not convinced Asher has 0% chance of winning. At the end of the day, as much as he is definitely not minivan bait, talent-wise he is so leaps & bounds above the rest of the competition that it's pretty much undeniable. Especially in a season where I can't really point to one definitive frontrunner, I could see Asher coming out on top. Being on Team Reba helps him a whole lot, too.

• Like 4