The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

57 minutes ago, indii said:

Yeah Kala was never gonna beat Grace for that runner up spot lol

Β 

I honestly don't even really think Kala makes the finale even if Chance picks her over Ray

she definitely would have been eliminated at Top 8 lol.

Β 

i loved her and think she's robbed as well, but no where near as much to the level it's talked about on here :ph34rwave:Β 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, m1key said:

she definitely would have been eliminated at Top 8 lol.

Β 

i loved her and think she's robbed as well, but no where near as much to the level it's talked about on here :ph34rwave:Β 

Exactly how I feel about Kala 😭 Loved her, one of my favorites from that season, and I do think she deserved to make the top 8, but I don’t get why she’s literally talked about every day on here. There’s been artists much better that have gotten eliminated much more undeservedly over the years. I think it’s time people get over itΒ :stealth:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, indii said:

Exactly how I feel about Kala 😭 Loved her, one of my favorites from that season, and I do think she deserved to make the top 8, but I don’t get why she’s literally talked about every day on here. There’s been artists much better that have gotten eliminated much more undeservedly over the years. I think it’s time people get over itΒ :stealth:

You act like Kala fans are thinking about her elimination everytime we hop on the forums.Β :haha:

Β 

But ofc its gonna be mentioned especially related to robberies (something that happens nearly every season) Also, people will take every opportunity they can to dunk on chance.

Β 

People bring up robberies from past seasons all the time. Kala is no different other than the fact it was more recent.

3 hours ago, ule said:

I just saw rletto's possible song choices for the playoffs, and honestly they made me gag. I hope to god he plays no guidance for the playoffs

Wait what song lol

24 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

Blinding Lights by The Weeknd? I saw he teased that in an IG story. Or he just playing around?

Β 

Last week it was Blinding Lights and now its No Guidance by Chris Brown. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s singing neitherΒ :haha:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zerek said:

An Adele/Sam Smith song. Or since she used a Tori Kelly song, what about Hollow πŸ’€

Β 

I think she'd do great with Bleeding Love or The One That Got Away.

Β 

Ooh Bleeding Love definitely fits here for sure!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

... is there a reference here I'm not getting?

Β 

No her dress just reminded me of cascading water

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, itsamansw said:

Is it too early to say that the top 5 are gonna be Bryan, Madison, Karen, Josh, and Asher?Β 

I think given that 2 of the coaches were AA, TPTB is pushing an AA or two in the finale. The last AA winner was Cam and it was S20. I can see Nathan or Asher. Even Tae can make it given he's country.Β 

Β 

Or TPTB is pushing a rapper to win by making Maddi Jane the TCO. 🀣

Edited by New but Old

You know, with RLETTO most likely being in the Top 12, that’s one less person your fave has to worry about getting voted ahead of them. So that’s one way to look at itΒ :haha:

15 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

You know, with RLETTO most likely being in the Top 12, that’s one less person your fave has to worry about getting voted ahead of them. So that’s one way to look at itΒ :haha:

Any Chance that he's not DSmooth of the season?Β 

Badly need an Asher/Karen/Madison/Bryan/Nathan lineup in the finale but it's probably not happening πŸ™ƒ

Β 

Chance is lucky he has Serenity, she's his only chance for the finale but the other coaches have pretty strong minivan friendly teams too so it would be a tough road for her unless tptb busses some artists fromΒ  the other teamsΒ