The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

20 minutes ago, New but Old said:

Any Chance that he's not DSmooth of the season? 

Technically possible if his PO is a breakout but I wouldn’t count on it. RLETTO has much more competition than D. Smooth did on S23. He first has to get in the Top 8 in votes, and it’s hard to imagine him getting past Karen, Bryan, Madison, Nathan, Josh, Asher… even Maddi and Serenity. 

Meanwhile, D. Smooth was advanced by Kelly directly to the Top 8. Also, him getting past that round was most likely due to going second to last on what was essentially one huge Instant Save. And he got third in the finale because two of the others were NO***S and Sorelle

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Also, him getting past that round was most likely due to going second to last on what was essentially one huge Instant Save.

I wonder how different things would have been if we actually got overnight voting and a proper results show for that round.

31 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Technically possible if his PO is a breakout but I wouldn’t count on it. RLETTO has much more competition than D. Smooth did on S23. He first has to get in the Top 8 in votes, and it’s hard to imagine him getting past Karen, Bryan, Madison, Nathan, Josh, Asher… even Maddi and Serenity. 

Meanwhile, D. Smooth was advanced by Kelly directly to the Top 8. Also, him getting past that round was most likely due to going second to last on what was essentially one huge Instant Save. And he got third in the finale because two of the others were NO***S and Sorelle

All of this is true, but let’s not miss the biggest point. D.Smooth is a significantly better vocalist than RLETTO and he killed every performance after his Blind.

I just don’t see RLETTO being able to pull off a ‘Location’ level moment.

• Like 1

I swear, nobody even talked about RLETTO in blinds and now he's on this forum 's shit list ever since he beat Valerie lol.

He's not my thing, but he's a talented guy. There are people I would prefer in his place, of course, but I really don't see the point in bashing him at every occasion one gets.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

No her dress just reminded me of cascading water

i think she’s doing a ballad w a rap section, so:

- waterfalls

- love the way you lie (unlikely bc it’s never been on the show methinks?)

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I swear, nobody even talked about RLETTO in blinds and now he's on this forum 's shit list ever since he beat Valerie lol.

He's not my thing, but he's a talented guy. There are people I would prefer in his place, of course, but I really don't see the point in bashing him at every occasion one gets.

yeah for Ray i remembered his blind audition for being particularly problematic but i don’t remember RLETTO’s audition at all so that’s a step up /srs

2 hours ago, jmc12 said:

the twins have posted about seeing them in the playoffs while L has just been posting about Reba…. I am predicting that the twins did make it atm

IMG_0687.png

I think that we just have to wait and see whether Justin & Jeremy's performance or L.'s performance is uploaded.  That was the big giveaway for John and Dan + Shay's top three last week.  The interns really screwed up there.

Team Chance seems pretty obvious, but my final guess for Reba’s Top 3 is Josh, Asher, and L.

The only reason I lean L over the twins is because she got a check in with Reba (as did Bryan and Madison), while Nadege didn’t. Could go either way though.

1 minute ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Both Josh and Nadege are on Facebook already lmao. So either the interns didn’t learn anything and spoiled they made it or they’re posting everyone

Gonna guess they both made it (both make sense anyways given their coaches). It'd be so unfair to Mafe, Kamalei, Anya, and Olivia if theirs didn't get posted but the ones who got eliminated this week did.