Which coach’s music past or present do you listen to the most?

Mathacoo200315

Kelly or Gwen

If you combine Gwen solo with ND I think it’s pretty close tbh. Granted TSE album was not that great from Gwen but even then, I’ve still got Fluorescent and Early Winter on replay

• Like 1

Shakira. Again, "Pies Delcazos", "Dónde Están Los Ladrones", love her early rocker phase. 

I also enjoy Blake's self titled album. Good country stuff if you're into that, definitely different that what he released nowadays.

I do like some early No Doubt stuff too, and I liked their collaborations with Sublime.

a little of Kelly (her classic songs + Kellyoke), Ariana (mostly her bigger songs from mid 2010s), Camila (first man + consequences are STELLAR, love her upbeat songs too, she has some great songs w/ 5th harmony too), Miley, Alicia, John.

JHud a little bit, love some of her songs / covers (Memory stands out to me, iconic), but I listen to her less

• Like 1

Mostly Kelly and Camila ooh-na-na.gif

5 hours ago, nytsch said:

a MASTERPIECE (and also the best song called Sober, fight me)

omg I love that song, I don't know how many times I listened to that when it came out, it's her best album for me. ❤️ 

• Like 2

I like at least a few songs from all of them, some of them are fun to sing to, but I can't say I actively listen to their music with the exception of Ariana when I went through thank you, next and the sweetener album the first time they came out.

I listen to Kelly on a daily basis thanks to Kellyoke, but if we are focusing on their own discography I think Gwen is my #1 (I listen to No Doubt a lot). Then it’s a toss-up between Kelly, Miley, Ari and Shakira.

Camila , Ariana , Christina  probably the most . also Miley's current song Flowers is probably my favorite song this year.  among the current ones Kelly  but i find her overrated as an artist.

Edited by jdanton2

7 hours ago, erik g said:

Definitely Jennifer

i do listen to a little bit of John, Alicia, Kelly, Ariana, and No Doubt as well. Everyone else, nope

Edited by erik g

Ok, not gonna lie, i listened to Niall's albums a few months ago, when we knew he was gonna be a coach. I really liked his first album, it has some folk influences that i really enjoyed. I wasn't much of a fan of his second album, tho. 

I’m not passionate about any of them as artists, but I do recognize a lot of their talents and many of them have made at least a couple songs that I like.

I think coaches were generally in their prime around 2004-2005

Edited by Cookie73

5 hours ago, erik g said:

i do listen to a little bit of John, Alicia, Kelly, Ariana, and No Doubt as well. Everyone else, nope

Add Xtina and basically same for me

(I want to like Ariana more but ehhh, NTLTC is great though)

I don’t listen to her much anymore but Camila’s debut album is amazing and should have won best pop vocal album at the Grammys that year… anyone who hasn’t heard Something’s Gotta Give should give it a listen. 

Edited by CocoaPuffs