The Voice 22 ● Live Top 10 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

6 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

I would NEVER prey on anyone's downfall, but if anyone is going to get a mega bus tonight, I hope it's Bryce.... Please give him a Bruno Mars song or WAP or something. PLEASE.

LMAO him getting "WAP" would be iconic. :dead:  :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ikwonic said:

I think we all knew Brayden would cling to country, but it's too bad he couldn't give us at least one more pop performance.

True. There's so much acoustic pop from the 2000s that would have been perfect for his range. 

• Like 2

Just now, Misirlou said:

This man was a one chair turn. Wow.

To be fair to Camila, he was late in the auditions and came on after she was full.  Blake's only (paper-thin) excuse is that he probably didn't see the need for another singer like Justin since he'd already gotten Kevin by then.  Other than that, he's got no excuse.  But the one with even less excuse was John, whose song was sung by him.  His "overthinking" excuse needs to stop, because none of us buy it for a second.  He didn't turn for ego-related reasons, and he knows it.

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

true clown behavior right there

I mean, he didn't turn for rose short. He goes full clown mode when it comes to his songs. Only Victor has passed his legendary criteria.. and I have a sneaking suspicion it's because he sounds the most like him out of everyone that has done his songs in a BA