Brayden Lape - Mercy - 4

Kim Cruse - I Can´t Stand the Rain - 4

Devix - Yellow - 7

Alyssa Witrado - Don´t Stop Me Now - 3

Sasha Hurtado - Make it Rain - 7.5

:huh:

• Like 4

Hi y'all! 

I hope you are all doing great, (and if you don't, don't worry, you'll get through whatever is happening to you 💙). First of all, as you noticed, there was no update this time. Sorry, i'm still don't recover completely but i feel a lot better. I'll start working on the ratings soon and hopefully for Sunday they are complete and ready to post. . You still have until Saturday at 11:59 EST to post your ratings for any of the KO'S episodes 😊 

Ngl, i was afraid of having to calculate the averages for 30 or more performances but all of this bs that the producers and the social media team have done all this season, actually had something positive, at least😅. It would have been nice to rate all the Knockouts, but in this conditions it wouldn't be fair to compare performances that you can rewatch through an HD video on Youtube, with performances that aren't even available to watch on social media. 

And, i like to encourage discussion on this thread, like, comment on the ratings all you want, in fact, i want you to do it. But, be respectful. Some users may have other opinions and for example, a rating of 6 for one person can mean a rating of 8 for other, etc. And i don't feel the need to ask you to justify your ratings in most cases se. This is just a reminder; everyone here has honestly remained respectful, and not only that, the big majority have been pretty respectful with their ratings. So, thanks you guys ✌️

Of course, biases exists, and unfortunately, these biases affects the ratings on certain performances more than they should. It's frustating, i know, just remember that there is a feature called "Ignored users"; believe me, some people it's not worthy your time and energy. Now, the live shows are coming, and some contestants are gonna struggle to some degree or another. I can't do anything about very low ratings (because these are gonna be inevitable), UNLESS someone have the nerve to give a "0.01" or something like that. Like, i can understand a 5, a 4, even a 3, but a 0?. If you give a 0 or any rating that is way to low for my consideration, i'm gonna DM you and politely ask you why you gave that rating. I'm not gonna obligate you to change it, i just want you to reflect why you are giving it. Now, if you decide to not reply my DM, i'm not taking in account your rating until you reply me. I'm glad that we have grown as a forum and the disaster that happened in S20 (You know what i'm talking about) have not happened again. And nobody is giving "0.01" ratings anymore (we know who was the responsible for most of these 🐭).

This is for fun, so, remember,.have fun. And dear contestants, please, i beg you to please don't read this thread, let alone interact with it, please, for your own well-being. Thanks everyone 🙏

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

OKAY so I just binge watched all of the Top 16's KO performances and I am SHOCKED at how much my opinions have changed since the first time I watched them. I want to make so many changes to my ratings but to make things easier for OP, I'll just re-rate them all again here. @Gustavo527 you can just disregard my previous KO ratings posts if that's alright lol

Episode 1

Bodie - Better Now - 8.5

Kevin Hawkins - This Woman´s Work - 7.5

Morgan Myles - What the World Needs Now is Love - 8.25 - I thought this was one of my Top 3 KOs, but I found the song to be really corny upon rewatches.

Parijita Bastola - I´d Rather Go Blind - 8.25

Kique - Hey Ya! - 9.25 - This one clicked for me, finally

Rowan Grace - Vienna - 7.25

Episode 2

Omar Jose Cardona - Radioactive - 8.5

Bryce Leatherwood - Colder Weather - 8.5 - This one was a shock. I found it mediocre the first time it aired, but now I can appreciate how he delivered it. I was expecting big but him doing it more subdued gave the song a new feel. 

Kate Kalvanch - Anyone - 9

Episode 3

Justin Aaron - Can We Talk - 8.5

Brayden Lape - Mercy - 7.5

Kim Cruse - I Can´t Stand the Rain - 9.25

Devix - Yellow - 8.5

Alyssa Witrado - Don´t Stop Me Now - 8

Sasha Hurtado - Make it Rain - 8.5 - This grew on me a bit as well. The biggest note she did was amazing.

No one asked but here's how I would rank them now:

1. Kique
2. Kim
3. Kate
4. Bryce (what?!?!!)
5. Devix
6. Bodie
7. Omar
8. Sasha
9. Justin
10. Morgan 
11. Parijita (honestly dk how she ended up here, others were just stronger this round, I guess)
12. Alyssa
13. Brayden
14. Kevin
15. Rowan

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Bryce Leatherwood - Colder Weather - 8.5 - This one was a shock. I found it mediocre the first time it aired, but now I can appreciate how he delivered it. I was expecting big but him doing it more subdued gave the song a new feel. 

I think he nailed the climax ("you know it´s you that calls me back here baby"), but I have him as a 7.5 due to the pitchiness found around the performance. 

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Honestly, same.

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

This one was a shock. I found it mediocre the first time it aired, but now I can appreciate how he delivered it. I was expecting big but him doing it more subdued gave the song a new feel. 

honestly i found that i appreciated his performance because it felt cohesive, like he wasn’t stringing together a bunch of vocals but rather singing a song. i found some of the stronger vocalists this round to be less engaging because their performances didn’t feel super cohesive.

Justin Aaron - Can We Talk - (This would've been a 9.5-10 because his vocals and energy were amazing in most of the performance, but that first verse wasn't good)

Brayden Lape - Mercy - (sorry but this was easily the worst performance I've seen in some time. Every moment was boring and I hate his tone. Torture)

Kim Cruse - I Can´t Stand the Rain - 10 (On the other hand, this was my favorite performance of the season. Her tone is so unique and cool. I loved the way she built the song up and every single note she sang. She brought the house down)

Devix - Yellow - (not his best performance but he is probably the most intriguing artist for me this season, very cool tone)

Alyssa Witrado - Don´t Stop Me Now - (this was a mess...so pitchy)

Sasha Hurtado - Make it Rain - 7.5 (Loved the last thirty seconds and the notes she hit there but there was a lack of energy in her performance)

Just for fun:

Cara was a 7

Kayla was a 7

Austin was a 3

Eva was a 2.5

Emma was a 6

The Marylinds were a 4.5

Andrew was a 7

Stephen was a 6

Daysia was a 6

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, B-B said:

Justin Aaron - Can We Talk - (This would've been a 9.5-10 because his vocals and energy were amazing in most of the performance, but that first verse wasn't good)

Brayden Lape - Mercy - (sorry but this was easily the worst performance I've seen in some time. Every moment was boring and I hate his tone. Torture)

Kim Cruse - I Can´t Stand the Rain - 10 (On the other hand, this was my favorite performance of the season. Her tone is so unique and cool. I loved the way she built the song up and every single note she sang. She brought the house down)

Devix - Yellow - (not his best performance but he is probably the most intriguing artist for me this season, very cool tone)

Alyssa Witrado - Don´t Stop Me Now - (this was a mess...so pitchy)

Sasha Hurtado - Make it Rain - 7.5 (Loved the last thirty seconds and the notes she hit there but there was a lack of energy in her performance)

Just for fun:

Cara was a 7

Kayla was a 7

Austin was a 3

Eva was a 2.5

Emma was a 6

The Marylinds were a 4.5

Andrew was a 7

Stephen was a 6

Daysia was a 6

BESTIEEE you are so real for this

• Like 1

Just got back on IDF! Actually was late and binged this season during the weekend so here are my ratings for the knockouts:

Episode 1

Bodie - Better Now - 8.25 (Really cool but couldn't stop me from thinking about Jacob Miller's version which I love so much) 

Kevin Hawkins - This Woman´s Work - 8 

Morgan Myles - What the World Needs Now is Love - 9 (Honestly thought she sounded really great) 

Parijita Bastola - I´d Rather Go Blind - 8.75

Kique - Hey Ya! - 10 (Amazing! I enjoyed Kique and his personality since the blinds) 

Rowan Grace - Vienna - 8.25 

Episode 2 

Omar Jose Cardona - Radioactive - 9 (Was impressive, I'm just not sure if I'm a big fan of his version) 

Bryce Leatherwood - Colder Weather - 7

Kate Kalvanch - Anyone - 9.25 (SHE soudned gorgeous) 

Episode 3 

Justin Aaron - Can We Talk -9.25 (He's great! He's been very consistent since the blinds) 

Brayden Lape - Mercy -7 

Kim Cruse - I Can´t Stand the Rain -8.5

Devix - Yellow - 9 (I thought the song was perfect for his voice) 

Alyssa Witrado - Don´t Stop Me Now - 8.5

Sasha Hurtado - Make it Rain - 9

Knockouts: Episode 1 

Bodie - Better Now - 8.5

Kevin Hawkins - This Woman´s Work - 8 

Morgan Myles - What the World Needs Now is Love - 10

Parijita Bastola - I´d Rather Go Blind - 8.5

Kique - Hey Ya! - 9

Rowan Grace - Vienna - 8

Knockouts: Episode 2  

Omar Jose Cardona - Radioactive - 8.5

Bryce Leatherwood - Colder Weather - 7.5

Kate Kalvanch - Anyone - 9

Knockouts: Episode 3 

Justin Aaron - Can We Talk -8.75

Brayden Lape - Mercy - 6

Kim Cruse - I Can´t Stand the Rain -9.5

Devix - Yellow - 9 

Alyssa Witrado - Don´t Stop Me Now - 8.0

Sasha Hurtado - Make it Rain - 8.5

Edited by Gustavo527

Knockouts: Episode 1

Bodie - Better Now - 7

Not gonna lie I wish he did more with it, vocally there wasn't much there we haven't already seen. Partly to do with song choice. Still, he showed versatility and sung well.

Kevin Hawkins - This Woman´s Work - 7.5

Beautiful falsetto, maybe not the biggest fan of the constant switch from head to chest voice. Made the performance a bit disjointed imo.

Morgan Myles - What the World Needs Now is Love - 8

Vocally excellent, but the vocal choices she made opted for more vocal showmanship rather than vulnerability, wouldn't be a problem if not for the song choice. Still, one of the best performances on a technical level.

Parijita Bastola - I´d Rather Go Blind - 7

Beautiful voice as usual. Though just when I thought a moment was going to come the performance ends, a bit anticlimactic and expected her to go a bit bigger with it.

Kique - Hey Ya! - 8.

Unique style, cool arrangement, killer vocals, I feel the middle could have packed a bit more punch but just a nitpick

Rowan Grace - Vienna - 7.5

Very pretty performance.

Knockouts: Episode 2 

Omar Jose Cardona - Radioactive - 6.5

Wasnt a fan of the start of his performance. His tone sounded shaky for much of it and wasnt my thing, the affectation felt a bit unnatural. Insanely skilled moments with the high belts and runs though

Bryce Leatherwood - Colder Weather - 6

Far from technically perfect, a few mishaps, and feel like his tone didn't shine as much as it usually does here.

Kate Kalvanch - Anyone - 7

A few minor issues but for the most part a very good vocal.

Knockouts: Episode 3 

Justin Aaron - Can We Talk - 7.5

start was a bit weak but he only picked it up from there.

Brayden Lape - Mercy - 6

Pretty tone, idk if it's just me but even with one of the easier song choices he sounded like he was struggling at points?

Kim Cruse - I Can´t Stand the Rain - 8.5

Nearly perfect. The first 40 seconds has so much vocal nuance, then we finally see her off in the 2nd half. 

Devix - Yellow - 6.5

Decent, falsetto felt a bit weak.

Alyssa Witrado - Don´t Stop Me Now - 5.5

Beautiful start, fun but flawed middle, but didnt end on the best note. Literally. 

Sasha Hurtado - Make it Rain - 7

Missing the grit and stank that usually comes with this song. But pretty vocals nonetheless.