The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

Rewatching many of The Voice seasons like i always do from time to time, i wish Pharrell would come back, his whole vibe, attitude and support no matter what team the artist is from, his out of the box vision (that can work or not), i miss all that, i like John and he isn't a bad coach but is time to change, he hasn't been in the top 3 for 4 consecutive seasons, or at least bring Usher back.

Β 

Obviously Blake and Kelly will be in, so we're not sure about the other two, i know Ariana flopped and etc, but i would like to see a chance for redemption, she kind of won me with the fact that she genuinely worried and supported her team during the show, i think The Voice needs this kind of passion, so honestly, for me the perfect S22 would be Blake, Kelly, Pharrell and Ariana, but is not going to happen and i'm pretty sure that by starting a new cycle with only 1 season per year they want to start fresh and get attention, and a brand new coach is the best way to get the attention, i just don't know who would be, but could they really go for Snoop Dogg for example? after being the mega mentor on S20, live performance and also being in the new music competition on NBC, he seems in a good relationship with NBC, i just don't really know if he would fit in the job of a full time coach. I also thought about Ed Sheeran, he's been many times in the show as mentor, performances, and is a big current name in the industry, he would probably fit easily in the show.

Edited by Shinuki
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Shinuki said:

Rewatching many of The Voice seasons like i always do from time to time, i wish Pharrell would come back, his whole vibe, attitude and support no matter what team the artist is from, his out of the box vision (that can work or not), i miss all that, i like John and he isn't a bad coach but is time to change, he hasn't been in the top 3 for 4 consecutive seasons, or at least bring Usher back.

Β 

Obviously Blake and Kelly will be in, so we're not sure about the other two, i know Ariana flopped and etc, but i would like to see a chance for redemption, she kind of won me with the fact that she genuinely worried and supported her team during the show, i think The Voice needs this kind of passion, so honestly, for me the perfect S22 would be Blake, Kelly, Pharrell and Ariana, but is not going to happen and i'm pretty sure that by starting a new cycle with only 1 season per year they want to start fresh and get attention, and a brand new coach is the best way to get the attention, i just don't know who would be, but could they really go for Snoop Dogg for example? after being the mega mentor on S20, live performance and also being in the new music competition on NBC, he seems in a good relationship with NBC, i just don't really know if he would fit in the job of a full time coach. I also thought about Ed Sheeran, he's been many times in the show as mentor, performances, and is a big current name in the industry, he would probably fit easily in the show.

Yes! Alicia and JHud, and maybe Miley comeback could be great too!
(though JHud isn't able to be on S22)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

What about HER? Or Rita Ora? Janelle Monae?

Β 

When I hear Rita Ora this is all I can think about lol

Β 

This one has been deleted:

Β 

JfGtKh9tPU.jpeg

Β 

This one is still up lol:

Β 

RD5C9yei2x.jpg

• Haha 5