The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

for me, it's not (and I double checked on a second device). I think nbc is having website issuesΒ 

Yeah, this is just plain odd. I still see it on another device, but it again shares a time slot with local news.

8 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Then they'd just air it on the Saturday morning show. Sorry this logic makes zero senseΒ 

Then what would they air in the 5 min time slot ? It says β€œsneak peek”…. πŸ˜‚they have no footage of s22 blinds… logically the only thing they could show is s22 coaches. And whose to say they don’t wanna try something different this time around? Idk but you saying it’s likely an error isn’t really logical to me because it’s on the DVR… and probably would’ve been fixed by now.Β 
Β 

Β 

since it’s only 5 min, it could be NEWS and the sneak peek in the time slot you know….. I’ll be here if it happens to be excited for me thinking about what I really do think will happen lol

Β 

There isn’t a 1:00-1:05 time slot so that’s likely why the time slots overlap.

Edited by Mathacoo200315

54 minutes ago, Ethan F-R said:

Snoop Dogg posted this:Β https://www.instagram.com/p/CbKvItxLi0f/Β on his instagram yesterday, and he's the host of the new, "American Song Contest," with NBC with Kelly Clarkson. We could be getting:

JLo, Snoop Dogg, Kelly, and Blake...

We already knew that a while ago, and its not precisely indicative about him entering the show (or JLo, for that matter). They will announce the lineup when time is due.

Β 

But If this was an actual panel and I was a contestant, having watched S20, I'd choose Snoop, without a doubt.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ethan F-R said:

Snoop Dogg posted this:Β https://www.instagram.com/p/CbKvItxLi0f/Β on his instagram yesterday, and he's the host of the new, "American Song Contest," with NBC with Kelly Clarkson. We could be getting:

JLo, Snoop Dogg, Kelly, and Blake...

I agree, Snoop would be someone who could def replace John! We’ll have to see Saturday at 1:30AM!

• Like 1

We've had quite a few things like this in the past that turn out to be mistakes (I think the only legit one was when they randomly showed Mitchell Lee's blind audition in the middle of the night for some reason lol), but what the hell. I'll stay optimistic. At best we'll get coach confirmation or just some hype about NBC programming. At worst we get nothing. It's too early for anything big anyways.

On 3/12/2022 at 7:23 AM, jus.willy said:

I MISS this show😭😭😭

same, can't wait for the season to start

On 3/16/2022 at 11:14 AM, Mathacoo200315 said:

😊 

Β 

β€œTHE VOICE SNEAK PEEK” airs 03-18 for 5 minutes πŸ€”Β 

what, omg there is signs of life for the show

Β Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

5 hours ago, Someone648 said:

We've had quite a few things like this in the past that turn out to be mistakes (I think the only legit one was when they randomly showed Mitchell Lee's blind audition in the middle of the night for some reason lol), but what the hell. I'll stay optimistic. At best we'll get coach confirmation or just some hype about NBC programming. At worst we get nothing. It's too early for anything big anyways.

mouse_quiet_shh_lg_nwm.gifΒ lemme hope for a minute :giggle:Β 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Says it starts filming in a few days. So unfortunately, it seems like he's still a potential option for the next season.