The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

Idk what is happening, but I'd suggest y'all to keep your expectations low so you can avoid a (possible) big dissapointment 

With that said, having a coach announcement at this time of the year is not that far fetched, tho. After all, they announced Ariana being a coach at March last year, and is very probably that, once again, we are gonna have a brand new coach, so they probably want to announce them as soon as possible. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

Idk what is happening, but I'd suggest y'all to keep your expectations low so you can avoid a (possible) big dissapointment 

With that said, having a coach announcement at this time of the year is not that far fetched, tho. After all, they announced Ariana being a coach at March last year, and is very probably that, once again, we are gonna have a brand new coach, so they probably want to announce them as soon as possible. 

The big disappointment would be NBC pulling a big early April fools joke and just making the screen black for 5 minutes 💀 with a caption at the end saying “Stay tuned for Fall 2022!”

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

I honestly think minimum 2/4 coaches are leaving which is why they are making it so dramatic like this, possibly 3/4 with Blake being the only remaining.

I think Blake, Kelly and John will all be back. 

I think if they were going to announce a new coach on via a show, Today would be much more likely. I’m keeping my expectations low. 

2 minutes ago, jem128 said:

I think Blake, Kelly and John will all be back. 

I think if they were going to announce a new coach on via a show, Today would be much more likely. I’m keeping my expectations low. 

IDK could be a case for any of them to leave rn which is why it’s so unusual lol. John has a vegas residency which he might have to spend lots of time preparing for, Kelly said she wanted to take a step back from working on some projects, though didn’t specify which, and Blake said he hopes retirement isn’t “too far down the line”.

• Like 1

I feel 100% on Blake not leaving. He just said recently how he has more time now that the Voice is only one season a year. I read that as him intending to partake in that season. I also don’t think they’d let him go easily. 

I am less certain about Kelly and John, but both of their obligations so far seem to work out timing wise for them to still do the Voice. I will believe Kelly is going to slow down when I see it. 

I don’t think they’d replace more than 2 of the coaches at once, though. 

Edited by jem128
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, seak05 said:

There is zero chance they are airing a 5 minute “sneak peak” at 1:30am on a Saturday. My guess is someone screwed up some data entry 

Yeah, the whole thing seems absurd. I’m taking it as an error for now.

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I still see it. Local news is also in the time slot though. The Voice thing was likely just an error. 

which link are you using? because if I click on what I just posted, I don't see anything for the voice? (I also don't see Seth Myers, but do for other nights)

Edited by seak05

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I still see it. Local news is also in the time slot though. The Voice thing was likely just an error. 

NAH NBC knows what they’re doing 🤣. Trying to hype it up to talk about it on Saturday morning today show. It’s too specific of an error to be one. NBC: oh hey let’s schedule a 5 minute voice sneak peek for 1am even though the show is airing in September because why not! 🤔 . Don’t see that; Ari was announced March too! So it’s 95% a coach trailer imo.

3 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

NAH NBC knows what they’re doing 🤣. Trying to hype it up to talk about it on Saturday morning today show. It’s too specific of an error to be one. NBC: oh hey let’s schedule a 5 minute voice sneak peek for 1am even though the show is airing in September because why not! 🤔 . Don’t see that; Ari was announced March too! So it’s 95% a coach trailer imo.

Then they'd just air it on the Saturday morning show. Sorry this logic makes zero sense 

• Haha 1